Monument Valley Air & Jeep Tour
- In operation for over 20 years; FAA Certified Pilots with thousands of combined flight hours
- Every seat in your Cessna 207 is a window seat equipped with headsets for narration
- Explore the rugged, but beautiful canyon lands of Arizona in your own four-wheel drive Jeep!
- Enjoy a delicious Navajo Taco lunch in Monument Valley before your flight back to Phoenix
Experience Arizona to the fullest on this all encompassing tour, combining Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, and Monument Valley.
After leaving Phoenix you will fly through the Red Rock formations of Sedona, before continuing on to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Upon reaching the Grand Canyon you will be treated to a 20-minute overflight of the Canyon from just 1,000 feet above the rim.
Next, you will continue on to Page, Arizona, located along the shores of Lake Powell. After a brief stop in Page, you will fly along the shores of Lake Powell to Rainbow Bridge and past Navajo Mountain en route to Monument Valley.
Land at Gouldings Field, just minutes from Monument Valley and embark on a guided, 4X4 ground tour into the Navajo Tribal Park for about 90 minutes. Your Navajo guide will give you insights into the culture and beauty of this sacred area.
Finally, return to Gouldings Lodge for a delicious Navajo Taco lunch and a little time for the museum or gift shop before returning to the airport for the scenic flight back to Phoenix.
Children over 2 years of age must have their own seat.
Tour must have a minimum of 3 passengers to operate. You may book as an individual however, tour cannot be guaranteed until at least 2 more book.
Price includes fuel surcharge fees.
6-9 per plane varies with type of aircraft
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. We recommend dressing in layers and to bring a heavy coat, gloves and a hat.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 24 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 24 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 3(4)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530
- Learn to FlyFrom: $140Avg Rating of: 3-half(3)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Scenic Biplane RideFrom: $205Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Sedona Helicopter TourFrom: $150Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $199
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride for 2From: $729
- All Phoenix Experiences