Monument Valley Air & Jeep Tour
- In operation for over 20 years; FAA Certified Pilots with thousands of combined flight hours
- Every seat in your Cessna 207 is a window seat equipped with headsets for narration
- Explore the rugged, but beautiful canyon lands of Arizona in your own four-wheel drive Jeep!
- Enjoy a delicious Navajo Taco lunch in Monument Valley before your flight back to Phoenix
Experience Arizona to the fullest on this all encompassing tour, combining Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, and Monument Valley.
After leaving Phoenix you will fly through the Red Rock formations of Sedona, before continuing on to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Upon reaching the Grand Canyon you will be treated to a 20-minute overflight of the Canyon from just 1,000 feet above the rim.
Next, you will continue on to Page, Arizona, located along the shores of Lake Powell. After a brief stop in Page, you will fly along the shores of Lake Powell to Rainbow Bridge and past Navajo Mountain en route to Monument Valley.
Land at Gouldings Field, just minutes from Monument Valley and embark on a guided, 4X4 ground tour into the Navajo Tribal Park for about 90 minutes. Your Navajo guide will give you insights into the culture and beauty of this sacred area.
Finally, return to Gouldings Lodge for a delicious Navajo Taco lunch and a little time for the museum or gift shop before returning to the airport for the scenic flight back to Phoenix.
- Tour must have a minimum of 3 passengers to operate. You may book as an individual however, tour cannot be guaranteed until at least 2 more book
- Children over 2 years of age must have their own seat
- Price includes fuel surcharge fees
6-9 per plane varies with type of aircraft
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. We recommend dressing in layers and to bring a heavy coat, gloves and a hat.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and reschedulings are allowed up to 48 hours prior to your booked date for no fee. If you cancel or reschedule within 24-48 hours prior to your flight a 50% fee will apply. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule within the given parameters will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 33 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 3(4)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530
- Learn to FlyFrom: $140Avg Rating of: 4(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Scenic Biplane RideFrom: $205Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Sedona Helicopter TourFrom: $150Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $199
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride for 2From: $729
- All Phoenix Experiences