Red Rock Trout Adventure
The best fishing season is Mid-May through early June.
- Featured on ESPN and Good Morning America
- Your friendly and professional guide will be an elite angler, licensed by Arizona Fish & Game and certified in First Aid and CPR
- Let your guide take you to top fishing spots of beautiful Oak Creek Canyon - home to stunning red buttes, lush forests, clear waters and plenty of trout
- All skill levels welcome
We fish several streams and lakes in the Sedona area, depending on seasons and conditions. One of our favorite destinations is Oak Creek Canyon.
Oak Creek is a small, classic trout stream that flows through the most beautiful canyon in the state. Oak Creek Canyon is renowned for it's stunning red buttes and monoliths, as well as the surrounding lush forests. The creek's cool, clear waters are home to both rainbow and brown trout.
This fly fishing adventure is perfectly suited for anglers of all abilities. Anglers will fall in love with fly fishing while perfecting their skills in a setting that's perfect for instruction.
Each angler will be outfitted with a full line of Orvis gear; including rods, reels, waders, boots, line, leaders, tippet, and flies. If you have your own equipment, bring it, and we will help you get comfortable with it.
As a fly fishing adventure perfectly suited for anglers of all abilities, our certified casting instructors and full time guides will have the beginners fly fishing like the pros, and the pros grinning form ear to ear with excitement!
All equipment is provided and the guide will give instruction to those who have no prior experience. An Arizona fishing license is required and may be purchased through your provider at $17.25 for non-residents and $16.25 for residents. It is highly recommended to bring a lunch or snack with you as it is an 8 hour day. Bottled water is provided, but feel free to bring your own as well.
2 people per boat. We can accommodate larger groups by adding more boats and guides.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear seasonal clothing. Dress in layers and bring rain gear if you have it. It is also recommended to bring sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance; however, more advanced notice may be required at certain times of the year.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 36 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(16)From: $140
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 3-half(7)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(31)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Air Combat MissionAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $989
- African Safari Zipline AdventureFrom: $107
- Race a FerrariFrom: $399
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $399
- All Phoenix Experiences