Scottsdale Airpark - Scottsdale, AZ
Daily - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with highly experienced FAA Certified Pilots with thousands of hours of flight time
- See famous sites like Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, and the lakes of the Superstition Mountains from above
- Sit back and enjoy unbeatable views of the Arizona countryside!
Take to the air for an exhilarating helicopter flight and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the greater Phoenix area. It's an experience you won't soon forget!
For this Scenic Helicopter Tour, you have 3 amazing options to choose from.
Paradise Valley Tour
This tour is approximately 15-18 minutes in length. Departing from the Scottsdale Airpark, you will enjoy views of Paradise Valley's impressive homes and golf courses. Next, you'll fly past Squaw Peak Mountain and the iconic Camelback Mountain before heading back to the airpark!
This tour is approximately 30 minutes in length. You will enjoy the same sights as the Paradise Valley Tour (see above) and so much more! Before heading back to the airpark, your pilot will fly you over the McDowell Mountains to the exclusive town of Fountain Hills. You'll even get a glimpse of one of the world's tallest man-made fountains shooting water hundreds of feet into the air. On your way back, you will get breathtaking views of the Marcus Landslide.
Desert Lakes Tour
This tour is approximately 36-42 minutes in length and you will get amazing views of the Superstition Mountains from the air. Departing from Scoottsdale, your pilot will fly you up the Salt River Canyon as you head out to see Red Mountain, Weavers Needle, Saguaro Lake, Canyon Lake, and more. Soak in Arizona's natural beauty just minutes outside the city!
- Private tours can accommodate up to 2 passengers in a Robinson R44 Helicopter
- Individual passenger weight may not exceed 300 pounds
- Combined passenger weights may not exceed 575 pounds
Approximately 15-36 minute flight, depending on the option selected.
2 per helicopter
The experience is for the participants only
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for outside weather conditions. A hat and sunscreen are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 48 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is this a private tour?
Yes! This is a private tour for up to 2 passengers in a Robinson R-22 helicopter.
What if my flight is canceled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
Is there a weight limit?
Yes. Individual passenger weight cannot exceed 300 pounds and the combined weight must under 575 pounds.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 33 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(11)From: $140
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 3-half(7)From: $130
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $499
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $64
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $179
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride for 2From: $699
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 2-half(2)From: $130
- Drive an Indy CarFrom: $499
- All Phoenix Experiences