Saturday - 10:00 AM
Learn about an historic neighborhood, explore the oldest continuously operating firehouse in the city and take your palette on a trip around the world on the Brookline Boulevard Food Tour!
- Tour providers have been featured in the Washington Post and are 2012, 2013 and 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipients
- Try pita from a Mediterranean bakery, tacos from a Mexican Carniceria and a Little Italy style pizza
- Stroll down the newly rejuvenated, historic main street and discover the hidden culinary gems!
Explore the newly rejuvenated main street on the Brookline Boulevard Food Tour!
Your experienced and knowledgeable guide will take you on a 2-hour walking tour that will leave you wondering if you're still in Pittsburgh!
Sample freshly prepared pita from a Mediteranean bakery, authentic tacos at a Mexican Carniceria and pizza that tastes as fresh as it would in Italy.
In addition to the delicious tastings you'll enjoy on the tour, you'll also get an insider's look at the oldest continuously operating firehouse in the city and learn about the culture and history of the region.
Discover this historic and recently renovated area of Pittsburgh on the Brookline Boulevard Food Tour!
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- You will stop at up to 6 tasting locations along the route
- Each participant will receive a bottle of water at the beginning of the tour
- The total walking distance for this tour is approximately half of a mile
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience
Up to 12 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations can be made and all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is the tour wheelchair and/or stroller accessible?
Due to small food establishments, some stops along the tour are not conducive to strollers or wheelchairs. Please indicate at the time of booking if you have a stroller or wheelchair and accommodations will try to be arranged.
What is included in the price of this tour?
Food tastings, a bottle of water and a friendly and knowledgeable guide leading the way are all included in the price of this tour.
How many tastings are included on this tour?
Participants can expect to sample between 3-6 tastings per tour. Most people find that they are sufficiently full at the end of the tour and do not need a meal afterward.
Can I shop during the tour?
To stay on schedule, it is recommended to wait until after the tour to make any additional purchases. If needed, your guide will provide directions to each stop following the tour.
Are any beverages served on this tour?
Each tour participant will be given a bottle of water at the start of the tour. You are welcome to bring additional water or beverages. Alcoholic and other beverages such as soda are not served on this tour.
Are children welcome on this tour?
This tour is not recommended for anyone under the age of 15 however, children are welcome to accompany an adult. If children are not participating in the tastings, a ticket is not required. Please indicate at the time of booking if a child will with you on this tour.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Many dietary restrictions can be accommodated for with enough notice. Please indicate at the time of booking if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
Other Pittsburgh Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Pittsburgh experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $275
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $49
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono RacewayAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono RacewayAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $549
- Northside Historical Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(1)From: $84
- Little Italy Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 3-half(1)From: $84
- Pittsburgh Scenic Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $365
- All Pittsburgh Experiences