DaVinci's Gold Scavenger Hunt
Most cities within the United States within the downtown area of the city.
Year-round, day or night
- Hand made treasure maps, encrypted clues, ciphers, invisible inks and more
- Actors planted with clues or to sabotage
- First clue will tell you when and where the hunt begins
- Fully custom event, based on personalities and interest
- See the city in ways you've never imagined
Created for the spirited intellectual, this Da Vinci Scavenger Hunt comes equipped with hand made treasure maps, encrypted clues, ciphers and anagrams, high end gadgets (like GPS units), several actors planted along the way and the gratification of finding the sought treasure at the end.
This is a great experience for corporate groups looking to spend a memorable day together, family outings, clubs or groups of friends looking to explore their city in a whole new way.
Although your hunt may not begin at the Louvre, your pursuit of clues will take you through interesting and often times, unexpected areas of the city.
Travel with your team and uncover clues before your rival team does. Although you don't need the knowledge of encryption, you will certainly need to be resourceful. Difficult but solvable, you will move along, clue to clue in pursuit of Victory. Let the quest begin!
- We can customize each event in any manner you like; however customizations beyond the set budget will incur additional fees.
- The starter/first clue will be sent to your team approximately two days before the event. The starter clue generally includes the start time and start location.
- Teams may be divided in any manner you like. We generally recommend teams of 3-5 people, but you can make your group as large or as small as you want.
- The hunt runs rain or shine.
- All players must sign a liability waiver.
- For events located outside of the major city, travel fees will apply.
2.5 - 3 hours, but of course, much is dependent on you.
Up to 30 - for larger groups please contact Cloud 9 Living
This experience runs rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear old comfortable clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 30 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How large of groups can do this experience?
Maximum participants are 20 people. However, we can tailor this experience for very large groups also - please contact Cloud 9 to discuss your event.
Do you ever work with Corporate groups?
Yes. This experience is extremely popular for corporate groups, and is a great team building experience. We routinely customize the scavenger hunt to incorporate themes from your most recent training sessions into the clues, work with you to arrange the team groups to promote cross-department communications, or customize the experience in many more ways.
How long does this experience take?
The hunt will take 2.5 - 3 hours. However, if this does not work for your group we can customize the experience to fit your needs.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Pittsburgh Gift Ideas:(View all 18 Pittsburgh experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Lower Yough Rafting TripFrom: $90Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Upper Yough Whitewater RaftingFrom: $180
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $269Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Discover Scuba For 2From: $99
- Guided Fly FishingFrom: $260Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Private Kayak InstructionFrom: $195
- All Pittsburgh Experiences