Every other Saturday - 1:30 PM
Discover the unique neighborhood of Bloomfield, full of food treasures and family traditions on the Little Italy Food Tour!
- Tour providers have the #1 ranked activities in Pittsburgh and are 2012, 2013 and 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award recipients
- Sample Italian cuisine that may include pizza, pasta, biscotti and more on the 2-hour walking tour
- Spend a perfect afternoon at the area's best Italian eateries!
Spend an afternoon enjoying Italian cuisine and discovering a neighborhood rich in culture on the Little Italy Food Tour in Pittsburgh!
Your experienced tour guide will lead you on this 2-hour walking adventure through the colorful neighborhood of Bloomfield.
You'll begin your tour at family-owned Italian grocery that has been in business for over 45 years. Sample delicious Italian cuisine at 3-6 local eateries on this tour.
Tastings on this tour may include authentic Italian pizza, homemade pastas and ravioli, biscotti and more!Learn about the culture and colorful history of the beautiful Bloomfield neighborhood on the Little Italy Food Tour!
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included
- Each participant will receive a bottle of water at the beginning of the tour
- The total walking distance for this tour is approximately h alf of a mile
Up to 12 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations can be made and all bookings are considered final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is the tour wheelchair and/or stroller accessible?
Due to small food establishments, some stops along the tour are not conducive to strollers or wheelchairs. Please indicate at the time of booking if you have a stroller or wheelchair and accommodations will try to be arranged.
What is included in the price of this tour?
Food tastings, a bottle of water and a friendly and knowledgeable guide leading the way are all included in the price of this tour.
How many tastings are included on this tour?
Participants can expect to sample between 3-6 tastings per tour. Most people find that they are sufficiently full at the end of the tour and do not need a meal afterward.
Can I shop during the tour?
To stay on schedule, it is recommended to wait until after the tour to make any additional purchases. If needed, your guide will provide directions to each stop following the tour.
Are any beverages served on this tour?
Each tour participant will be given a bottle of water at the start of the tour. You are welcome to bring additional water or beverages. Alcoholic or other beverages such as soda are not served on this tour.
Are children welcome on this tour?
This tour is not recommended for anyone under the age of 15 however, children are welcome to accompany an adult. If children are not participating in the tastings, a ticket is not required. Please indicate at the time of booking if a child will with you on this tour.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Many dietary restrictions can be accommodated for with enough notice. Please indicate at the time of booking if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
Other Pittsburgh Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Pittsburgh experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $275
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $49
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono RacewayAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono RacewayAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $549
- Northside Historical Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(1)From: $84
- Little Italy Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 3-half(1)From: $84
- Pittsburgh Scenic Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $365
- All Pittsburgh Experiences
"It was interesting learning about Bloomfield: Pittsburgh's Little Italy. It was difficult at times to hear what the guide was saying. The weather was very humid so that put a slight damper on the day. As a wheelchair user, I was able to enter the buildings but the layout made moving around difficult. The food was really good, the tour was at lunchtime so nothing too fancy. Very friendly people."