Zelienople Municipal Airport - Zelienople, PA
Monday through Friday - 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
*Pending season and pilot availability
- Fly in an Enstrom 280C helicopter with a certified FAA pilot who will point out the various landmarks
- Choose between a 45 or 60 minute aerial scenic tour
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Monongahela River and downtown Pittsburgh boasting tall skyscrapers, stadiums and amazing architecture
- Perfect date with that special someone!
Enjoy picturesque views of downtown on the Pittsburgh Scenic Helicopter Tour!
Climb aboard an Enstrom 280C Helicopter for a 45-60 minute tour high above the downtown city skyline.
Take in a bird's eye view of the Monongahela River, tall skyscrapers, Heinz Field, PNC Park, the beautiful countryside and more with a special someone by your side!
Whether you're looking for the perfect date, a great photo opportunity or just want to see Pittsburgh from above, the Scenic Helicopter Tour is the perfect experience!
- Please bring a government issued ID with you on your scheduled date
- Headsets will be provided
- Helicopter is equipped with a heater for tours during the winter months
- Combined weight of both passengers may not exceed 350 pounds
- Parental consent is required for all passengers under the age of 18
Depending on the option selected, the Pittsburgh Scenic Helicopter Tour's flight will last approximately 45-60 minutes. Participants can expect to be on site for 1-1/2 hours.
This experience is for up to 2 passengers.
Spectators are welcome to watch the take-off and landing from a viewing area at the airport.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Flat, rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
How long is the scenic tour?
Depending on your tour option, you'll fly between 45-60 minutes.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
The combined weight of both passengers may not exceed 350 lbs. All ages are welcome, however parental consent is required for anyone under the age of 18.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please bring a valid form of identification with you on the Pittsburgh Scenic Helicopter Tour.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
Other Pittsburgh Gift Ideas:(View all 24 Pittsburgh experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $195
- Stock Car Ride Along - Pocono RacewayAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - Pocono RacewayAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $549
- Northside Historical Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(1)From: $84
- Little Italy Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 3-half(1)From: $84
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $49
- Pittsburgh Scenic Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $365
- Lower Yough Rafting TripAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $74
- Upper Yough Whitewater RaftingFrom: $152
- All Pittsburgh Experiences
"My friend and I had an absolute blast during our scenic helicopter ride over Pittsburgh. Ron (the pilot) is the best. My friend is a professional photographer, and Ron made sure he got some great shots of the city from the air. I would highly recommend this experience. Many thanks to all who made it possible."
"Erin was great to work with for the booking of our helicopter tour, and Ron (our pilot) was fantastic! "