Year round availability, 7 days a week, beginning at 9:00am.
- Outfitter has provided outdoor trips for over 40 years
- Private instruction specifically tailored to you and your ability
- Variety of trails for all skill levels of riders
- Includes all necessary equipment, lunch and professional instructor
Ripping a single track through the hillside, eyes and mind focused, feeling the terrain absorb through your body and the natural calls of the wild! Mountain biking is an awesome way to exercise while exploring the countryside.
No matter what level you are, beginner or experienced, this mountain bike instruction is applicable to all levels and this experience will suit your needs!
Your day will begin at nine-o-clock when you arrive at the outfitter store where you meet your guide, gear up and head on out to the trails.
This area has numerous trail options. You can hop on your bikes and head off straight from the outfitter store or load into a van and take a short drive to a trailhead.
There are easy trails for those just learning or more advanced and technical riding to be had. We will gauge your skill level and design the day accordingly so it is challenging, yet fun. Now that you're ready, it is time to ride!
Half way through the day we will stop for a quick deli style lunch and then mount back up and go for it again.
After all is said and done we will end up back at the outfitter store. The end of the day: time to relax on our porch and enjoy a cold drink and watch the sun go down while swapping stories about your day.
Participants must be at least 10 years of age. Bike, helmet & a water bottle are provided. Gatorade and other drinks are available for purchase. Lunch options are your choice of meat, PB&J, cookies, fruit & drink.
All our instructors carry a first aid kit and repair kit.
This is a full day experience beginning at 9am
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Clothes which are comfortable to bike in (not jeans), a rain jacket if it's cool, a change of clothes for the end of the day and a smile.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Pittsburgh Gift Ideas:(View all 24 Pittsburgh experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $195
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $549Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Northside Historical Food Tour (for 2+)From: $74
- Little Italy Food Tour (for 2+)From: $74Avg Rating of: 3-half(1)
- Lower Yough Rafting TripFrom: $74Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Upper Yough Whitewater RaftingFrom: $152
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Pittsburgh Scenic Helicopter TourFrom: $345
- All Pittsburgh Experiences