Gourmet Dinner for Couples
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Awarded a highest honors medal and the prestigious Diplome Le Cordon Bleu from Academie d'Art Culinaire de Paris
- Initial consultation to review your preferences
- Chef skillfully prepares the dishes, discusses ingredients & technique, and cleans up after dinner
- Great experience to create a romantic evening with someone you love or entertaining close friends
Enjoy an evening of great food and great conversation in the comfort of your own home with this wonderful private dinner for couples.
Whether you experience this with your loved one, or you choose to invite some of your friends, this fine dinning culinary exploration is sure to impress.
Executive Chef John Paulk will skillfully prepare your 4 course extravaganza and create your tantalizing hors d'oeuvres, appetizer or soup, salad, entree with succulent side dishes, along with one of his renowned desserts like upside-down banana-hazelnut cake with cardamom crme anglaise or poached pears in cabernet sauvignon and Chinese five-spice.
In addition to preparing these wonderful dishes, he will share descriptions, techniques, and history as he serves your culinary journey.
A graduate of Western Culinary Institute, John was awarded a highest honors medal and the prestigious Diplme Le Cordon Bleu from Academie d'Art Culinaire de Paris. As a frequent guest chef, teaching healthy, low fat cuisine on KATU's AM Northwest or a radio guest host on the Georgene Rice Show, John's informative enthusiasm carries from his personable presence to his creative dishes. He has cooked for members of the Portland Trail Blazers, local media personalities, celebrities and corporate CEOs.
Enjoy Chef John's experience, style and excitement during your own fine dining extravaganza. Complete with all of the wonderful fresh foods and necessary cooking equipment, John will bring your kitchen to life for a night of fun and leave it clean as can be.
Let him pamper you with privacy and personal service.
Serving the Portland-Vancouver Metro Area and outlying suburbs up to 25 miles.
Gratuity for your chef is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
A Private Bartender is available for $150.00 who will pour hand-mixed cocktails, taking care of your every need. Amount payable to experience supplier at the time of the event.
for 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your evening, dress as you wish.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance of intended date of use.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Portland Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Portland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $225
- Tandem ParaglidingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $145
- Downtown Portland Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- Columbia Gorge and Vineyard TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $140
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $215
- Mississippi Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 3(1)From: $85
- Whitewater Rafting - White Salmon RiverAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $70
- Tandem SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $200
- Willamette Valley Wine Trail TourFrom: $140
- All Portland Experiences