Oregon Wine Country Helicopter Tour
- Your knowledgeable and experienced FAA certified pilot will provide local insight into the local scenery
- Fly in the Robinson R44, a modern, luxurious four seat helicopter that provides each passenger with unobstructed views of the landscape below
- Enjoy stunning views of Oregon's wine country, the majestic coastline and downtown Portland
Enjoy a private scenic helicopter flight above Oregon's famous wine country!
Your FAA certified pilot will create a flight path taking you over Willamette Valley, an area known for producing some of the best pinot noir in the world.
You will lift off from McMinnville Municipal Airport, minutes away from the Red Hills of Dundee. Get a bird's eye view of the breathtaking wine country below. You will also enjoy getting a unique perspective of the magnificent coastline and downtown Portland.
This is an awe-inspiring aerial tour that is not to be missed!
Individual participants must be no more than 250lbs. The combined weight of all passengers cannot exceed 570lbs. Participants must be no taller than 6'6". Children must be ages 2 and up and must sit in their own seat.
Flight options are approximately 20-30minutes or 30-40 minutes depending on the option selected.
This private experience is for up to 3 passengers.
Spectators are welcome to come and watch or take pictures and view the takeoff.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions; flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Portland Gift Ideas:(View all 23 Portland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Beers of PortlandFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Whitewater Rafting - White Salmon RiverFrom: $89Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Willamette Valley Wine Trail TourFrom: $180
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $245
- Glass Blowing Workshop (for 3+)From: $330Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Mt Hood Wineries & WaterfallsFrom: $245Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(34)
- All Portland Experiences