January - February:
Saturdays - 2:00 PM
March - December:
Thursdays and Saturdays - 2:00 PM
- Tours are the #1 activity on TripAdvisor in Portland
- Guided 3-hour walking tour provides an insider's view of the best local eateries, history and a look at the vibrant culture
- Sample delicious food and drinks, including a stop at one of the largest food cart pods in town, a favorite sandwich emporium, a farm-to-table Mexican restaurant, a gorgeous chocolate shop & more
- Navigate the streets of downtown on this exciting and delicious food tour!
Stroll through Portland's vibrant downtown area, while tasting delicious food and drinks on this Downtown Portland Food Tour!
An experienced and local guide will lead you on this 3-hour walking tour and point out the best eateries, discuss the history of the area and describe why Portland is widely considered a model "livable city."
Your group will visit up to 6 local eateries for palate-pleasing food and drink tastings. You may sample hand-crafted cocktails, a salted caramel bar, one of Portland's top 10 food carts of 2013 and more! Stops on the tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Picnic House
- Savor Soup House
- Verde Cocina
- Petunia's Pies & Pastries
- Food Koma
- Ruby Jewel
Explore Portland and enjoy delicious food and drinks on this Downtown Food Tour!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1.5 miles
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Up to 12 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours in advance will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk on the tour?
Participants can expect to walk up to 1.5 miles on the 3-hour tour.
What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
Be sure to note any dietary restrictions at the time of booking, so accommodations can be made. The tour menu can be altered to accommodate vegetarians, non-alcoholic beverage requests, gluten and dairy free guests.
Is gratuity included in the price of this experience?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended to bring a refillable water bottle with you on the tour. Most of the stops provide a beverage, but some do not.
Does the tour end at the same starting location?
The tour will end within a 10 minute walk from the starting location.
Other Portland Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Portland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $225
- Tandem ParaglidingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $145
- Downtown Portland Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- Columbia Gorge and Vineyard TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $159
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $215
- Mississippi Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 3(1)From: $85
- Whitewater Rafting - White Salmon RiverAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $70
- Tandem SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $200
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Portland Experiences
"Great experience. Only thing I would suggest is letting participants know where the closest parking is to where the starting point is on the food tour. And making it clear where the starting point is. Cloud 9 Living listed one place, and the food tour company stated another location. Easily corrected but could be confusing. Great experience overall."
"For a first or only-time visit to a city, this would be a nice adventure if you are not too particular with food items. I was not thrilled with the selections provided however, and thought the cost of the experience, considering the types of sampling and the portion sizes, was too high. "