June - October:
Wednesdays and Fridays - 2:00 PM
November - December:
Saturdays - 2:00 PM
- Tours are the #1 activity on TripAdvisor in Portland
- Guided 3-hour walking tour provides an insider's view of the best local eateries, history and a look at the vibrant culture
- Sample handmade dumplings, a salted caramel bar, Mexican "gringas con mole", a hand-crafted cocktail and more
- Navigate the streets of downtown and the famed Pearl District on this exciting and delicious food tour!
Get an insider's look at two of Portland's most vibrant communities on The Pearl District and Downtown Food Tour in Portland!
An experienced and local guide will lead you on this 3-hour walking tour and point out the best eateries, discuss the history of the area and describe why Portland is widely considered a model "livable city."
Your group will visit up to 7 local eateries for palate-pleasing food and drink tastings. You may sample hand-crafted cocktails, a salted caramel bar, one of Portland's top 10 food carts of 2013 and more! Stops on the tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Brasserie Montmarte
- Kargi Gogo
- Savor Soup House
- Verde Cocina
Explore Portland and enjoy delicious food and drinks on The Pearl District and Downtown Food Tour!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1.5 miles
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Up to 14 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours in advance will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk on the tour?
Participants can expect to walk up to 1.5 miles on the 3-hour tour.
Is gratuity included in the price of this experience?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended to bring a refillable water bottle with you on the tour. Most of the stops provide a beverage, but some do not.
Does the tour end at the same starting location?
The tour will end within a 10 minute walk from the starting location.
Other Portland Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Portland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $225
- Pearl District and Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 3-half(1)From: $80
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $215
- Mississippi Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 3(1)From: $76
- Whitewater Rafting - White Salmon RiverAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $70
- Tandem ParaglidingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $145
- Tandem SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $200
- Willamette Valley Wine Trail TourFrom: $140
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Portland Experiences
"For a first or only-time visit to a city, this would be a nice adventure if you are not too particular with food items. I was not thrilled with the selections provided however, and thought the cost of the experience, considering the types of sampling and the portion sizes, was too high. "