Lake Norman, NC
Daily - Early Morning Departure
Spend a peaceful day fishing the serene waters near Charlotte during this Lake Norman Guided Fishing experience!
- Your professional guide will take you and your group out on a boat to enjoy a day fishing for bass, hybrid striped bass, perch, crappie, catfish, stripers and more
- Your guide will teach you fishing techniques that will optimize your experience and increase the amount of fish you catch
- Spinning and baiting casting tackle provided, you can bring your own fly fishing rods
- Great experience for families and kids and you might even bring home dinner!
Enjoy fishing Lake Norman with it's 520 miles of shoreline and dazzling clean water during this Lake Norman Guided Fishing experience!
Your guide has over 50 years of experience and has been fishing Lake Norman since the mid 1960s. Your guide will teach you fishing techniques that will improve your fishing and allow you to catch more fish. Light tackle is used to maximize the excitement of lake fishing.
You and your group will fish on a 25" foot center console Ranger Bay Boat. This boat can accommodate from 1 to 6 anglers. Stripers, Bass, Crappie and Catfish can be caught all year on Lake Norman, only the technique changes with the season. Bream and Perch fishing trips are popular with families; the children love the action.
Spend a day on Lake Norman and catch the fish of your dreams!
- A North Carolina fishing license is needed for participants over the age of 16
- Licenses can be purchased at many local stores and online
- Please bring food and drinks for the day as price does not include lunch
- All fishing equipment will be provided for spinning and baiting casting tackle
- Feel free to bring your own fly fishing rod if you'd like to fly fish
- This experience is not recommended for children under 4 years of age
Half day or full day, depending on the option selected.
Up to 6 participants
This experience is only for scheduled participants.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress for the weather conditions, please keep in mind that it may be cooler on the water. It is recommended to wear a hat and sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Raleigh Gift Ideas:(View all 24 Raleigh experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Indy Car Ride Along - CharlotteAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $100
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $62
- NASCAR Ride Along - CharlotteAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $100
- Drive a NASCAR - CharlotteFrom: $355
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $198
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $135
- Land Rover Off-Road Lesson for 3 - Biltmore EstateAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $293
- Land Rover Adventure for 3 - Biltmore EstateFrom: $1,284
- All Raleigh Experiences