Bluewater Spa located in Raleigh, NC on Raven Ridge
Monday, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday,9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday, 9:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Thursday, 9:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Friday,9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday,9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Begin with a body brushing treatment to exfoliate your entire body and detoxify the skin
- Unwind with a one-hour massage that relaxes you from head to toe
- Get pampered as two therapists simultaneously provide an invigorating and detoxifying facial & foot massage
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
This package is for the person who has everything, or for the one you want to give everything. It combines favorite spa treatments from across the world and the finest products available to make this an experience of a lifetime.
This is a big promise, but they really deliver. ALL of the senses are catered to, beginning with the amazing aromas of the custom-selected serums and oils. Color Therapy provides a deeply relaxing effect and will improve your sense of well-being.
The experience begins with a body brushing treatment, an intense form of exfoliation and skin rejuvenation, followed by a full body massage.
You'll then indulge with all of the elements of the Ultimate Facial, which includes a second therapist to administer the Ultimate Foot Fantasy. A Photomodulation (LED) treatment is added to the facial. This no down-time treatment stimulates collagen production in the skin, smoothes fine lines and evens-out redness. The first and most dramatic change is a reduction in pore size.
Finally, a full mineral make-up consultation and application will be provided ensuring you walk out of our door looking and feeling your best.
Gratuity is not included in this package; 15-20% is suggested at the time of your service.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Half Day Experience
This package is designed for one person.
Only participants are allowed to attend the appointment.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe & slippers will will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Raleigh Gift Ideas:(View all 23 Raleigh experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride Along - CharlotteFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Drive a Stock Car - CharlotteFrom: $499
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $135Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395
- Land Rover Off-Road Lesson for 3From: $268Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Land Rover Adventure for 3From: $1,284
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Indy Car Ride Along - CharlotteFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Raleigh Experiences