Chesapeake Bay Sailing Charter
- All Captains are USCG Licensed and ASA Certified Sailing Instructors.
- Your Island Packet 40, sailboat is 41 feet long, sleeps 7, has 3 cabins, 2 heads, and 3 showers
- Enjoy stunning views along the beautiful Chesapeake
- Soak up the sun on the deck, or help your Captain navigates this incredible waterway. This is a day you won't soon forget!
Great sailing charters, fantastic anchorages, numerous towns to explore and of course Maryland crabs. That's summer cruising on the Chesapeake Bay; a favorite chartering grounds on the East Coast.
All of this is available from the Chesapeake Bay sailing base in Worton Creek. To assure your trip is perfect, you are provided one of our best sailing charter yachts on the Chesapeake Bay, the Island Packet 40.
Enjoy a wonderful day in the lap of luxury as you sail gracefully in the wide open waters of the bay. This is sure to be to an experience you and your friends will be talking about for a long time.
No prior experience necessary.
Lunch is included for an additional $20.00 per person, payable to the Experience provider at the time of the event.
All Captains are USCG Licensed and ASA Certified Sailing Instructors.
Full day charters are 8 hours.
Up to 6
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear layered clothing, bring rain gear, and wear light soled shoes. In addition, it is recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and sailing gloves.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 30 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Richmond Experiences:(View all 27 Richmond experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530
- Indy Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive an Indy CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Richmond Walking Food TourFrom: $70
- Whitewater RaftingFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Romantic Dinner for TwoFrom: $330
- Personal Chef Dinner PartyFrom: $480
- Hands On Cooking ClassFrom: $430
- All Richmond Experiences
- Gift Certificates