Most downtown areas of cities within the U.S.
*Travel fees will apply for hunts located outside of major cities.
Daily - Afternoon or Evening
- Hand-made treasure maps, encrypted clues, ciphers, invisible inks and more
- Actors are planted with either clues or to sabotage
- First clue will tell you when and where the hunt begins
- Fully customized event based on personalities and interest
- See the city in ways you've never imagined!
Created for the spirited intellectual, this DaVinci Scavenger Hunt comes equipped with hand-made treasure maps, encrypted clues, ciphers and anagrams, high end gadgets (e.g. GPS units), several actors planted along the way and the gratification of finding the sought treasure at the end.
This is a great experience for family outings, clubs, groups of friends or corporate groups looking to explore their city in a whole new way.
Although your hunt may not begin at the Louvre, your pursuit of clues will take you through interesting and, often times, unexpected areas of the city.
Travel with your team to uncover clues before your rival teams do. Although you don't need the knowledge of encryption, you will certainly need to be resourceful. Difficult but solvable, you will move clue to clue in pursuit of victory. Let the quest begin!
- Each hunt is customized to your group; however, customization beyond the set budget will incur additional fees
- The starter/first clue will be sent to your team approximately 2 days before the event, usually including the starting time and location
- Teams may be as small or large as you want; recommended team size is 3-5 people
- All players must sign a liability waiver
2.5 - 3 hours
The maximum number of participants is 30 people. For larger groups, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those in the scavenger hunt.
This experience runs rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Dress comfortably and appropriately for expected weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. However, you are able to cancel or reschedule your experience up to 7 days prior without a fee. Cancellations or rescheduling within a 5-7 day window will incur a cancellation fee equal to 80% of the experience price. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many people can do this experience?
The maximum number of participants is 30. However, this experience can be tailored for very large groups. For group sizes larger than 30, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Is this recommended for corporate groups?
Yes. This experience is extremely popular for corporate groups and is a great team building experience.The scavenger hunt is customized to incorporate themes from your most recent training sessions into the clues. Also, our experience provider will work with you to arrange the team groups to promote cross-department communication.
How long does this experience take?
The hunt takes approximately 2.5 - 3 hours. If this amount of time does not work for your group, it can be customized to fit your needs.
Other Richmond Gift Ideas:(View all 27 Richmond experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Drive a NASCARFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Indy Car Ride AlongFrom: $130
- Drive an Indy CarFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Richmond Walking Food TourFrom: $58Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Carytown Food and History TourFrom: $50
- Whitewater RaftingFrom: $78Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $249Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Richmond Experiences