Most weekends and some weekdays
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's day weekend (Feb 13 and 14) and specialty cruises
- Dress to impress and board one of the most elegant cruises out of Norfolk for stunning waterfront views, DJ tunes, and dancing under a canopy of stars.
- Indulge in freshly-prepared cuisine served buffet-style, featuring an array of salads, hot entrees, and enticing desserts. Full-service cash bars are also available.
- Take in views of impressive Norfolk attractions, like the amazing Naval Atlantic Fleet, through panoramic windows or from the yacht's observation decks.
- Enjoy one of the most memorable things to do in Norfolk in the good company of family, friends, or a special someone!
Set sail from the Waterside Festival Marketplace for an exquisite evening on the Elizabeth River! The Norfolk Dinner Cruise is a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion or do a date night differently.
Traverse the waterfront in style as the Spirit of Norfolk, a luxury yacht with a capacity for 450 guests, makes its majestic way past celebrated Norfolk attractions. Enjoy top-notch views of the area's skyline and legendary landmarks via the panoramic windows, lounge areas, or observation decks of this scenic cruise. Catch unique moments on camera as you float by the Norfolk Naval Base and Atlantic Fleet, Tanner's Point, the Monitor/Merrimac Battle Site, Hampton Roads Harbor, Old Fort Norfolk, Portsmouth Naval Hospital, and much more.
Immerse yourself in the Spirit's vibrant dining atmosphere. Make merry with other guests at your table. Delight in the tunes of the ship's DJ. And enjoy your fill of unlimited trips to the Norfolk Dinner Cruise's remarkable buffet. Indulge in gourmet cuisine featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients and prepared onboard. A variety of salads and entrees await, such as (though subject to change):
- Herb chicken
- Baked ziti
- Roasted vegetables
- Beef short ribs
This incredible cruise from Norfolk doesn't end with dinner! Step out into the evening air to surround yourself by the magic of the twinkling harbor lights and glow of the waterfront. Or give in to the ship's festive ambiance, and hit the dance floor to the sounds of songs from a number of favorite genres! Your Norfolk Dinner Cruise outing is guaranteed to end on a high note as cruise guests rock back to the dock!
- Coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary
- Additional beverages may be purchased on board, like juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fees
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Cruise features cabaret-style seating
- The majority of the tables accommodate 4-8 people and guests are sometimes seated with other parties in the tradition of ocean-going cruises
This dinner cruise will last approximately 3 hours.
The cruise ship can accommodate up to 450 guests.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Slacks and a collared shirt are recommended for men. Dresses or nice pants are recommended for women.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Rescheduling is subject to a $25 per person transfer fee. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of food is served?
The cruise features all-you-can-eat dinner buffets with delicious choices prepared on board by the executive chef and their galley staff. With advance notice, special meals for guests with allergies can be arranged.
Sample Buffet Dinner Menu
*subject to change
Organic Mixed Field Greens
Organic Spinach & Kale Salad
Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad
Roasted Red Beet Salad
Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad
Roasted Broccoli Florets
Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Baked Ziti Pasta
Mashed Potatoes Entrees:
Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet
Honey & Sesame Chicken
Whole-Roasted Pork Loin
Braised Beef Short Ribs
Seasonal Cut Fruit
Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
What is the dress code?
For evening cruises, appropriate attire is business casual to dressy. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. Women wear dresses or nice pants. We do not recommend T-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers in the evening.
Can you hold a reservation and pay later?
We do not hold reservations without payment.
Are there any age requirements?
Children are welcome on the cruise and children under 3 years old cruise free. Please inform Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you will be bringing additional guests under 3 so that we can arrange seating.
Is the ship handicap accessible?
Yes, wheelchairs can be accommodated for boarding. The ship also provides handicap restrooms on the second deck. Please notify us of any special-assistance members in your party prior to the cruise so we can provide the appropriate assistance upon arrival.
What is your smoking policy?
All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking areas. Passengers who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks.
Do you sail in inclement weather?
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions. The ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort.
How is seating arranged on board?
The dinner cruise features cabaret-style seating. While tables for two are offered, the majority of the tables accommodate four to eight people, and guests are sometimes seated with other parties in the tradition of ocean-going cruises.
Other Richmond Gift Ideas:(View all 35 Richmond experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $250
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $355
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $100
- Drive an Indy CarAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $355
- Norfolk Dinner CruiseFrom: $94
- Norfolk Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $60
- Richmond Walking Food TourAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $60
- All Richmond Experiences