Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's day weekend (Feb 13 and 14) and specialty cruises
- Experience an afternoon on the gorgeous waters of the historic Elizabeth River, as you float past celebrated Norfolk attractions and a picturesque skyline.
- Your 2-hour lunch includes buffet-style meal, vibrant DJ entertainment, plenty of dancing, and the option to enjoy beverages from the ship's cash bars!
- Delight in magnificent views of the area as you dine, stroll the decks, or relax in a lounge area with family, friends or a special someone.
- Whether you're a local or visitor, take to the waterfront to enjoy one of the most spectacular things to do in Norfolk!
Step aboard one of The Waterside Festival Marketplace's most luxurious yachts and let the festivities begin! Indulge in an afternoon of stylish sightseeing, lively entertainment and delicious dining on the Spirit of Norfolk's Lunch Cruise!
Commence your outing with a cocktail from one of the full-service cash bars, featuring an array of beer, wine and spirits. Take a stroll along the deck as you sip, ending in the dining room where a mouthwatering buffet spread awaits. Surrounded by panoramic windows on your cruise from Norfolk, you'll enjoy never-ending waterfront views as you dine.
Though menus are subject to change based on seasonal ingredients and chef's specials, the Norfolk Lunch Cruise offers something for every appetite to enjoy! Ease into the vast selection of buffet favorites with fresh salads and hot entrees such as:
- Organic mixed greens
- Spinach and kale combo
- Mediterranean couscous-chickpea pairing
- Roasted salmon and tilapia
- Maple and mustard glazed pork loin
- Herb chicken
- Baked ziti
- Broccoli adorned with garlic, olive oil and chili flakes.
And leave room for desserts like mini pastries, cookies, brownies, and fresh fruit.
Relax with fellow cruise guests as lunch winds down. Or meander outside to take advantage of the ship's open-air rooftop deck. Soak up sunshine and spectacular views as the scenic cruise floats along the historic Elizabeth River, past impressive Norfolk attractions and landmarks like the Navy's Atlantic Fleet, Tanner's Point, Old Fort Norfolk, Portsmouth Marine Terminal, Hampton Roads Harbor, and plenty more!
Itching to cut a rug? The area's hottest DJs are at your service onboard, dropping beats that will move your feet! Share a slow dance with a special someone, or get lost in the festive rhythm of hits from a number of favorite genres and musical styles.
If you're looking for one of the most unique things to do in Norfolk, this lunch cruise is second to none when it comes to scenery, eats and fun!
- Coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary
- Additional beverages may be purchased on board, like juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fees
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Cruise features cabaret-style seating
Up to 450 guests per dinner cruise.
This lunch cruise is only available to those on board.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Casual attire is fine for the lunch cruise, shirts and shoes are required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Rescheduling is subject to a $25 per person transfer fee. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of food is served?
The cruise features an all-you-can-eat lunch buffet with delicious choices prepared on board by the executive chef and their galley staff. With advance notice, special meals for guests with allergies can be arranged.
Sample Buffet Menu
*subject to change
Organic Mixed Field Greens
Organic Spinach & Kale Salad
Roasted Red Beet Salad
Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad
Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet
Honey & Sesame Chicken
Whole Roasted Pork Loin Sides:
Roasted Broccoli Florets
Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Baked Ziti Pasta
Seasonal Cut Fruit
Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
What is the dress code?
Casual attire is fine for the daytime cruises. Shirts and shoes are required.
Can you hold a reservation and pay later?
We do not hold reservations without payment.
Are there any age requirements?
Children are welcome on the cruise and children under 3 years old cruise free. Please inform Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you will be bringing additional guests under 3.
Is the ship handicap accessible?
Yes, wheelchairs can be accommodated for boarding. The ship also provides handicap restrooms on the second deck. Please notify us of any special-assistance members in your party prior to the cruise so we can provide the appropriate assistance upon arrival.
Are gratuities included in the price package?
Gratuities are not included in the package price and is suggested for all on-board purchases and outstanding service.
What is your smoking policy?
All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking areas. Passengers who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks.
Do you sail in inclement weather?
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions. The ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort.
How is seating arranged on board?
The dinner cruise features cabaret-style seating. While tables for two are offered, the majority of the tables accommodate four to eight people, and guests are sometimes seated with other parties in the tradition of ocean-going cruises.
Other Richmond Gift Ideas:(View all 30 Richmond experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $130
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $130
- Drive an Indy CarAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $499
- Richmond Walking Food TourAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $60
- Carytown Food and History TourFrom: $53
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Williamsburg Winery TourFrom: $99
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- All Richmond Experiences
"My wife and l had a great time. Every member of the crew was very friendly, therefore creating an atmosphere that was very welcoming. The food also was great. I will highly recommend this to anyone."
"Very friendly staff...accommodated our special food request! "
"The food was delicious and service was good. Jim Beam and water was order for one drink and he received Jim Beam and coke. He did pay for it and expressed to the waitress, please make the next one with water. She apologized for misunderstanding and she did get the next two correct. Music was geared towards a younger crowd and narrator could not be heard because of it. (there was part of a university on board) It was a little too loud but I guess that's expected so we went to the top deck. I enjoyed the cruise but maybe the dinner cruise would have been better. We both agreed we probably would not do the lunch cruise again. "