Otter Berth - Norfolk, VA
Sundays - 1:00 PM
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's day weekend (Feb 13 and 14) and specialty cruises
- Your 2-hour Norfolk Sunday Brunch Cruise offers unbeatable views of the area's skyline and famed attractions like Hampton Roads Harbor and the Navy's Atlantic Fleet.
- Buffet-style brunch offers delicious menu selections that may include pastries, fresh fruit salads, favorite breakfast and lunch entrees, and a full dessert station.
- Enjoy optimal Norfolk sightseeing opportunities from the ship's open-air rooftop lounge or the indoor climate-controlled indoor decks with panoramic windows.
- Top-off your weekend with this vibrant brunch cruise, perfect for any Sunday of the year!
When it comes to things to do in Norfolk during the weekend, nothing beats a relaxing, delectable, scenic cruise down the historic Elizabeth River. So hop aboard the Spirit of Norfolk for an unforgettable Sunday!
Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by a friendly crew member who will direct you to your dining room table. Settle in over a bloody mary, mimosa, or favorite brunch beverage from one of the ship's full-service cash bars. Or explore the ship, taking in the waterfront's magnificent views before heading to the buffet!
The Norfolk Sunday Brunch Cruise features a most impressive spread of items (subject to change), sure to please any appetite onboard. Indulge in delicious breakfast and lunch items such as:
- Muffins, croissants & bagels
- Cream cheese & fruit preserves
- Fresh fruit salad
- Applewood bacon & maple sausage links
- Breakfast potatoes
- Organic mixed field greens
- Mediterranean couscous & chickpea salad
- Roasted salmon & tilapia
- Herb chicken with rosemary & parsley
- Baked ziti with a cream spinach sauce
- Roasted broccoli
Enjoy a cozy cup of tea or coffee, as you satisfy a sweet tooth with the dessert station's offering of cookies, brownies, fruit, and pastries. There's no better way to top off your brunch in Norfolk!
Kick back and relax as the ship traverses the waterfront. Take advantage of the boat's open-air rooftop lounge and climate-controlled decks, admiring the skyline and scenery from truly unparalleled perspectives. The ship will glide past remarkable Norfolk attractions like the Hampton Road Harbor, Atlantic Fleet of the Navy, Tanner's Point, Portsmouth Naval Hospital and Marine Terminal, Norshipco's "Titan," and much more.
Prefer to up the ante of your Sunday afternoon? Dance to your heart's content to the beats of the area's top DJs! Request a favorite song, steal a slow dance with a special someone, or dominate the dance floor with friends and family to the hottest tunes from a variety of genres.
A wander on the water aboard the Norfolk Sunday Brunch Cruise is guaranteed to add a wave of memorable moments to the start of your week!
- Coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary
- Additional beverages may be purchased on board, like juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fees
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Cruise features cabaret-style seating
The cruise lasts 2 hours, boarding begins 30 minutes before cruise departure.
Up to 450 guests per dinner cruise.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically business casual. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.?
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Rescheduling is subject to a $25 per person transfer fee. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of food will be served?
The cruise features an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet with delicious choices prepared on board by the executive chef.
Sample Buffet-Style Brunch Menu
*subject to change
Organic Mixed Field Greens
Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad
Roasted Red Beet Salad
Roasted Broccoli Florets
Baked Ziti Pasta
Breakfast Meats Main Dishes :
Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet
Honey & Sesame Chicken
Hand Carved, Slow Roasted Strip Loin
Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
What do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks and cocktails begin at $7.00, beer begins at $5.50 and wine by the glass begins at $8.00. Soft drinks and juice are available for $2 each. Please note drink prices are subject to change.
What is the dress code?
Appropriate attire is between business casual and dressy. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
What is boarding and cruising time?
Boarding time is approximately 30 minutes prior to departure. The cruising time is 2 hours.
Can I hold a reservation and pay later?
Reservations cannot be held without payment.
How is seating arranged on board?
The Spirit features cruise style seating. The majority of the tables accommodates 4-8 guests and your party may be seated with other groups.
Is smoking allowed on board?
Smoking is not allowed in any of the interior areas of the ship. Passengers may smoke on the outdoor observation decks in designated areas.
What if the weather is bad?
The Spirit will cruise in all weather conditions, year-round. The ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled to ensure sailing in rain or shine.
Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the deck and restrooms can accommodate most standard sized wheelchairs.
Is gratuity included in the price package?
Gratuity is not included in the package price and is suggested for all on-board purchases and outstanding service.
Other Richmond Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Richmond experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $130
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $130
- Drive an Indy CarAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $499
- Richmond Walking Food TourAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $60
- Carytown Food and History TourFrom: $53
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Formula 2000 RacingFrom: $575
- All Richmond Experiences