Select Saturdays - 2:00 PM
Click here for schedule
- Top ranking tour provider on tripadvisor.com
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide will lead you to some of the area's best local eateries
- Interact with the chefs and owners from the area's top establishments
- Sample delicious tastings and learn about the history and culture of Richmond along the way
- Great tour for locals and visitors alike!
Richmond is a small city with a big city palate and this Food Tour offers you a chance to explore Richmond's culinary scene from an insider's perspective.
On this 1.5 mile walking tour of some of Richmond's most historic neighborhoods, you will sample specialties at several unique local eateries while also learning about the architectural and historical vibrancy of 'The River City'.
The list of restaurants, neighborhoods and tour themes rotates in order to best showcase the best of the city. A sample of recently visited restaurants includes: Arcadia, Julep's, 2113, Bistro Bobette, Sine, La Grotta, Quirk, Pasture, Thai Corner, Comfort, Secco, Dixie Donuts, Bonvenu and many more.
You are in for a treat no matter which tour you enjoy. Be sure to bring your appetite and enjoy!
- You'll cover about 1.5 miles of walking through the course of this 2.5-hour tour
- All tastings are included in the price
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour
Approximately 2.5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
The tour will take place in rain or shine. Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather conditions and always contact your experience provider with any questions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no rescheduling or cancellations will be allowed.
How much walking is involved on the tour?
Each food tour features approximately 1.5 miles of leisurely walking. In some establishments, you will be able to sit down for a few minutes, but you will want to wear comfortable walking shoes as cobblestones, stairs, and hills are sometimes part of the route.
How much food will be served?
You will enjoy a variety of samples at several establishments and guests will not walk away from the tour hungry.
What if it rains?
The tour runs rain or shine. If it does rain, please bring an umbrella and a cheery attitude. Your tour guide will do the same. If severe weather forces a tour cancellation, you will be notified in advance and will be able to reschedule to an alternate date.
Other Richmond Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Richmond experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $130
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $130
- Drive an Indy CarAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $499
- Richmond Walking Food TourAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $60
- Carytown Food and History TourFrom: $53
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Formula 2000 RacingFrom: $575
- All Richmond Experiences
"No one called to let me know the meeting location. Having dessert as the first stop was not ideal. Only two of the restaurants we visited served food. The sharing of appetizers at Continental was not ideal nor sanitary. Individual samples should be provided to each quest. Providing pizza at the last stop with no beverages was inappropriate. This tour was not a pleasant experience at all. "
"We were pleasantly surprised by how much we enjoyed our walking tour of Richmond's Broad Street! It was such a fun afternoon. It took about an hour longer than we expected, so you might want to let folks know (especially if they're hiring a babysitter!). All in all, it was a great experience...and a super way to celebrate our 10th anniversary. "