The Homestead - Hot Springs, VA
May 1 - October 31
June 20 & 21
July 3, 4, 16-18
- Founded in 1766, The Homestead's 3 courses are ranked among the country's most challenging and historic
- The Old Course, completed in 1892, has the nation's oldest tee still in continuous use
- The Cascade Course was named one of the "Top 100 Golf Courses in the United States and the World" by Golf Magazine
As the premier Virginia golf resort, The Homestead offers some the country's most challenging and historic fairways.
The championship greens include the nation's finest mountain course - the legendary Cascades Course, designed in 1923 by William S. Flynn - as well as the historic Old Course and the Robert Trent Jones-designed Lower Cascades.
Discover the timeless appeal of America's premier mountain resort as you walk the fairways where golfing legend Sam Snead began his illustrious career.
Rates listed are valid for 2015 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2015 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
- Unlimited golf for each person as well as full use of driving range and golf balls balls
- Golf cart is included; caddies can be hired for $40.00 per bag
- Luxurious accommodations in a Traditional room
- Full use of the indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, hiking trails, evening movies in the historic theater and daily afternoon tea
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00 AM
- Closest airports are Roanoke Airport (64 miles), Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (104 miles), Richmond Int'l Airport (173 miles), Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport (195 miles)
*The prices listed are inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees and daily resort charges.
Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and unlimited golf. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Package prices are per person and are based on single or double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For groups of 13 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy may not be given access to the course. Gentleman may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience. Tee times must be canceled 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
Other Richmond Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Richmond experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $130
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $499
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $130
- Drive an Indy CarAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $499
- Richmond Walking Food TourAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $60
- Carytown Food and History TourFrom: $53
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Formula 2000 RacingFrom: $575
- All Richmond Experiences