3 Day Motorcycle Ride
Select Dates. Click here for schedule.
- Your experienced guide has devoted the last 15 years to photographing and writing about California roads
- These motorcycle routes have been featured in National Geographic, Rider, Motorcyclist, BMW North America and many more
- Cruise the legendary Highway 36, 140 miles of riding Nirvana
- Embrace the freedom of the open road. Just you, your bike, and beautiful Northern California!
You begin your journey in Sausalito and head north along Highway 1 passing the Golden Gate National Recreation area, Point Arena Lighthouse and Fort Bragg. Along the way you will experience one of the twistiest sections of road in the entire state of California with 187 corners in a 24 mile section of road!
Day 2 can only be described as motorcycling bliss. Your motorcycling nirvana is only moments away in the form of a little road called Highway 36, named the Best Motorcycle Road in the State of California by Friction Zone Magazine. This ride climbs up from the Pacific Ocean, through a redwood forest, and begins climbing across several low mountain ranges.
Your final day includes a ride through a fantastic section of road called Avenue of the Giants. You will stand in awe of these massive redwood trees, some of which are said to weigh as much as 1,000,000 million pounds apiece. Next, you will head for one of California's great treasures- Stewarts Point -Skaggs Spring Road, where we'll head inland in a twisty ride over to Lake Sonoma on the way back home.
By taking the details off your shoulders of where to ride, stay or where to find the best food - you're free to just enjoy your vacation. Your only job is to sit back, kick it into gear, and listen to the sound of your motorcycle as you float on down the road without a care in the world!
Participants must have a valid motorcycle license and at least 1 year of motorcycling experience on a 600cc motorcycle. Price does not include meals, lodging or motorcycle. Bike rentals are available for an additional cost.
6-8 per tour
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Participants should wear normal riding apparel, including gloves, jacket, chaps or riding pants and protective gear. Helmets are required by law and must be worn. Non-DOT
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to fourteen 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least fourteen 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Sacramento Experiences:(View all 28 Sacramento experiences)
- Zipline AdventureFrom: $105Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Sacramento Walking Food TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Origins of Sacramento Food TourFrom: $79
- Moaning Cavern Caving AdventureFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Mammoth Cave AdventureFrom: $119
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $255
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride For 2From: $680
- Hang Gliding LessonFrom: $190Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- All Sacramento Experiences
- Gift Certificates