Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly for 90 minutes in a Robinson R-44 helicopter with a friendly and experienced FAA-Certified Pilot
- Depart from Auburn and head east over the Sierra Foothills toward beautiful Lake Tahoe
- Look for wildlife that may include American beavers, black bears, coyotes, native squirrels and mountain lions!
Embark on a scenic tour high above the beautiful Sierra Foothills and beyond on a Lake Tahoe Scenic Helicopter Tour!
An experienced FAA-Certified Pilot will fly up to 3 passengers in a meticulously maintained Robinson R-44 helicopter. You'll take off from the Auburn Municipal Airport and head east over multiple golf courses, small lakes, valleys and the Sierra Foothills. Fly by the largest freshwater lake in the Sierra Nevada - Lake Tahoe!
On the approximate 90-minute flight you may see wildlife such as beavers, black bears, coyotes and mountain lions!
Take in aerial views of Lake Tahoe and the California landscape on this Lake Tahoe Scenic Helicopter Tour!
- Due to high elevation flying, the individual weight of each passenger must not exceed 250 pounds
- The combined weight of all passengers cannot exceed 700 pounds
- Photo ID is required for all passengers
- Participants must be at least 7 years old
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign a consent form
- Headsets with a 2-way communication system are provided
The duration of this experience is approximately 2 hours with 90 minutes of flight time.
This experience is for up to 3 passengers, pending weight restrictions.
Spectators are welcome to observe take-off and landing from a viewing area located at the heliport.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions; flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply.Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What helicopter will we fly in for this scenic tour?
Passengers will fly in a Robinson R-44 helicopter for this flight.
Are there any age requirements?
Participants must be at least 7 years old.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Yes, due to high elevation flying the individual weight of each passenger must not exceed 250 pounds. The combined total weight of all passengers cannot exceed 700 pounds.
What if the weather is bad?
If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the pilot. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
Other Sacramento Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Sacramento experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a PlaneAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $150
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $350
- Sonoma Valley Scenic Biplane RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $175
- Zipline AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $90
- Zipline and Moaning Cavern AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $175
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Sacramento Walking Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $75
- Origins of Sacramento Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $72
- Moaning Cavern Caving AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $130
- All Sacramento Experiences