Quail Lodge, Carmel, CA
Open year round, 7 days a week. Classes for this experience begin at 9am and 10am.
- Navigate steeps ascents, cross log bridges and learn side tilts
- Feel the adrenaline as you drive over a pile of logs with just 3 wheels touching, and only one with traction!
- Explore the beautiful 850 acre Quail Lodge
- Professional instructor, state of the art Land Rover
- Great for experienced off road drivers or novices
Whether it is your first time out or you are looking to hone your off-road skills, this full day experience at the beautiful Quail Lodge in Carmel, CA provides the most flexible and individualized attention to your adventure needs.
Your day begins with lessons on set terrain that cover ditch crossings, log crossings, side-tilts, and vehicle controls while gradually moving into more advanced trails such as steep hill climbs, rocky descents and rugged traverses.
When driving off-road, the speeds are slow. But there's no time to relax. No matter how slowly you drive, things happen fast when you're descending a steep, deeply rutted two-track trail, or when you're managing a tight hairpin turn with trees encroaching on both sides.
Even at a single mile per hour, you're sure to feel a surge of adrenaline as you drive over a pile of logs with just three wheels touching, and only one with traction.
Come experience the unparalleled capabilities of a Land Rover, a vehicle raised in the wilds of the world's most remote areas.
Price includes 1 vehicle and up to to 3 drivers or 1 driver and 2 passengers. All drivers must have a valid driver's license. Lunch is included.
Participants will be using vehicles provided by Land Rover.
3 per vehicle
Up to 2 per vehicle
This experience is not weather dependent. Experience takes place rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Sacramento Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Sacramento experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Zipline AdventureFrom: $88Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Zipline and Moaning Cavern AdventureFrom: $174
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $350
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Sacramento Walking Food TourFrom: $65Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Origins of Sacramento Food TourFrom: $62Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Moaning Cavern Caving AdventureFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Mammoth Cave AdventureFrom: $99
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $225
- All Sacramento Experiences