Quail Lodge - Carmel, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Conquer steep ascents, side-tilts, log crossings, creek crossing and more
- Explore the beautiful 850 acre Quail Lodge and learn the basics of expedition-style driving
- Professional instructor, state of the art Land Rover
- 1 - 6 hour lesson options for up to 3 people
Begin your adventure by first selecting which state of the art vehicle you'd like to drive. Choose from the Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, LR3 & LR2.
Your lesson includes off-road obstacles such as steep ascents, descents, side-tilts, log crossings, creek crossings, rock crawls, and boulders; creating an exciting and memorable off-road adventure.
When driving off-road the speeds are slow, but there's no time to relax.
No matter how slowly you drive things happen fast when you're descending a steep, deeply rutted two-track trail or when you're managing a tight, hairpin turn with trees encroaching on both sides.
Whether an off-road enthusiast, seasoned adventurer or curious novice, you are assured of facing exciting yet appropriate terrain.
- Price includes up to 3 drivers or 1 driver and 2 passengers
- All drivers must have a valid driver's license
- Participants will be using vehicles provided by Land Rover
1 to 6 hours, depending on the option selected
3 per vehicle
Up to 2 per vehicle
This experience is not weather dependent. Lessons will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Sacramento Gift Ideas:(View all 25 Sacramento experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a PlaneAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $150
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $350
- Zipline AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $90
- Zipline and Moaning Cavern AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $175
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Sacramento Walking Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $65
- Origins of Sacramento Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $62
- Moaning Cavern Caving AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $130
- Mammoth Cave AdventureFrom: $99
- All Sacramento Experiences