Daily - 2:00 PM
Learn the intriguing history of murals in the city, while experiencing Sacramento's current art scene and trying dishes from some of midtown's finest menus on this Midtown Arts Food Tour!
- Experience provider is recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award
- Friendly and knowledgeable guides will guide you in and out of eateries while pointing out the sights and sounds of midtown in between
- Midtown has exploded with restaurants in recent years
- Along the way, you will visit venues with farm-to-table ingredients, all sure to tantalize your palate while filling your belly
- Great tour for visitors and locals alike looking for a fun and educational day in midtown Sacramento!
Enjoy delicious food while you learn about the history and murals in Sacramento on this Midtown Arts Food Tour!
During this 3-hour walking food tour you will visit 5 to 8 venues and taste signature dishes made with locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
The guides and owners of the establishments will share their stories, while you receive a variety of tastings. This includes at least one savory, one spicy and one sweet tasting to give your palate a gastronomic experience. Beverages range from fruit-infused mocktails to locally brewed ale and wine from a nearby vineyard.
Though subject to change, typical tastings on this tour include:
- Locally sourced sausage & beer pairing
- Kale salad with apple, walnuts and herbs
- Smoked BBQ pork and cheesy grits
- Charcuterie board with wine pairings
- Duck fat fries with homemade gravy
- Drunken noodle with fresh stir-fried veggies
- Chocolate ganache macaron ice-cream sandwich
- Participants must be at least 7 years old
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult of at least 21 years of age
- Non-alcoholic drinks are available for participants who don't drink alcohol or are under the age of 21
- Participants will be required to walk approximately 2.75 miles on a relatively flat route and are encouraged to bring a bottle of water
- Special dietary needs can be met with prior notice
- All food and drink tastings are included - enough for a meal
Approximately 3 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 14 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended during Summer months.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations will be allowed. If needed, you may reschedule directly with the experience provider up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour.
What's included in the tour?
This tour includes food and drink tastings from 5 to 8 stops led by a trained food tour guide.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Our experience provider can accommodate participants in a wheelchair with a minimum of 3 days notice. Please note this at the time of booking.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour.
Will there be bathroom break opportunities?
Yes, bathrooms are available throughout the tour route and the guide allows time for breaks as needed.
Other Sacramento Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Sacramento experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a PlaneAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $350
- Sonoma Valley Scenic Biplane RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $175
- Zipline AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $90
- Zipline and Moaning Cavern AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $175
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Sacramento Walking Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $75
- Origins of Sacramento Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $72
- Moaning Cavern Caving AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $130
- All Sacramento Experiences