Daily, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Located above the treetops of Vallecito's scenic Gold Country
- You'll cross a 60 foot long skybridge before being strapped into a full-body climbing harness and connected to the cable. Now it's time to take one small step off the tower!
- No experience necessary
- Bring a friend because the double cables mean zippers can race the zipline in pairs
- To add even more thrills, check out our Zipline & Moaning Cavern Adventure complete with a 165-foot rappel!
Once limited to the jungles of countries like Costa Rica, zip lines are becoming increasingly popular in the U.S. as a way for everyday adventure seekers to experience high-flying thrills.
Located in the beautiful Gold Country of Vallecito, this 1,500 twin zip line offers you the chance to race a friend or family member at speeds in excess of 40 mph for the thrill of a lifetime!
You will approach the massive launch tower by crossing a 60-foot long sky bridge before being strapped into a full-body climbing harness and then securely connected to the cable. Bring a friend who's ready for anything because the double cables mean zippers can race the zip line in pairs.
Experience an unparalelled zipline adventure!
- Participants must weigh between 70 - 280 pounds and have a waist size no bigger than 55 inches
- No experience necessary
- Note that 2 zips each means that you get to do the same zipline twice
Approximately 1 hour
2 people on separate zip lines at a time.
This experience is only for those participating.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Comfortable attire and appropriate for the weather.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your zipline experience in advance of your booked date.
Are there any age, size or experience requirements?
No experience necessary. There are no age requirements however, minors must have a liability form filled out by their parents on site, or witnessed by the adult who brings them. All participants must be in good physical health, weigh between 70 - 285 pounds, and have a waist size no bigger than 55 inches.
Other Sacramento Gift Ideas:(View all 25 Sacramento experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a PlaneAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $150
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $350
- Sonoma Valley Scenic Biplane RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $175
- Zipline AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $90
- Zipline and Moaning Cavern AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $175
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Sacramento Walking Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $75
- Origins of Sacramento Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $72
- Moaning Cavern Caving AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $130
- All Sacramento Experiences
"Everything was fine. I think they should add to the description that "2 people 2 zip each" just means that you'd take the zip twice, and it doesn't mean that you're going to have a longer zip line in terms of distance."
"I bought this for my mother as a Mother's Day treat. She had always wanted to go zip lining and this was a very affordable, close option. Everyone was very helpful and extremely happy. You could tell everyone working there loved the job and were thrilled to be there. Each one was very clear in their directions and helped to ease any nervousness. While each run only lasts about 30 seconds, it is an experience my mother, nor I, will ever forget! We've already made plans to go back and do it all over again!"
"The entire experience was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. After the zip line, my husband and I purchased another activity to do right then (repelling into the cavern) and it was fantastic. I recommend this place to anyone wanting a quick adventure. "