Cross-Country Ski Tour for 2
Park City, UT
November - April:
Daily - pick up at 9:00 AM or 1:00 PM
There is no better way to re-connect with nature during winter than cross-country skiing through serene meadows and snow-lined forests!
- Your friendly and professional guide will customize your tour based on your fitness level, experience, and interests. No experience necessary
- Ideal for families, couples, or groups looking for a unique corporate outing
- Get a fantastic workout while enjoying Park City's legendary scenery
Feel the resistance of the snow on your shins as you plow through an untouched powder field. You are at total peace gliding through a serene meadow. It's as if you are in the middle of an Ansel Adams photo. It's official, this is Heaven!
Travel the way the mountain men used to, on a pair of cross-country skis, through the Uinta National Forrest. This area offers a wide variety of terrain - some trails are groomed and some are not.
Your guide will provide instruction on basic cross country ski skills throughout the day to maximize your enjoyment of this experience.
Utah offers some of the most stunning alpine terrain anywhere, and there is no better way to enjoy it than on a pair of cross country skis.
- Price includes tax and 20% gratuity for your guide
- Tour includes transportation, equipment, guide, snacks and water
4 hours including transportation.
Up to 15 per group
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. A windbreaker or Gore-Tex shell, a hat for shade, and sunglasses are recommended. It is a good idea to dress in layers.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Salt Lake City Gift Ideas:(View all 18 Salt Lake City experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $140
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $195
- Salt Lake City Scenic Helicopter FlightFrom: $355
- Soldier Hollow Horseback RidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $89
- Learn to Fly a Piper ArrowAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $168
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $270
- Park City White Water RaftingFrom: $123
- Mountain Biking Singletrack RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $123
- All Salt Lake City Experiences
"You are wonderful caring people who have always made sure our experiences each year was better than the last. Thanks Guys, we look forward to seeing you soon. We can't wait to try out our first Kayaking experience with you this summer."