Skypark Airport - Bountiful, UT
Monday through Saturday - 9:00 AM to Sunset
*Pending pilot availability
Discover the unbeatable thrill of flying when you Learn to Fly a Piper Arrow near Salt Lake City!
- Fly with an FAA Certified Flight Instructor and bring up to 2 additional passengers, pending weight restrictions
- Begin with a pre-flight inspection and ground school before taking to the air
- Choose between 30 or 60 minutes of flight time
- Soar high above Salt Lake Valley and see incredible views of the city and the Wasatch mountain range!
Learn to fly a Piper Arrow with the help of an FAA Certified Flight Instructor!
You'll begin your introductory flight lesson with a meet and greet of your instructor followed by a pre-flight inspection of the aircraft. Learn the basic controls and how to properly maneuver the plane before jumping into the cockpit.
Once airborne, you'll take control of the aircraft and do most of the flying. Choose between 30 or 60 minutes of flight. The Piper Arrow is a single-engine aircraft perfect for training!
Whether it's your first flight or you're an experienced pilot, the Piper Arrow Introductory Flight offers the thrill of a lifetime and unparelled aerial views of the Salt Lake valley!
- Student and passengers must be at least 16 years old with a valid form of ID
- Total weight of student and passengers may not exceed 400 pounds
- No experience necessary
Participants can expect to be at the airport for approximately 1 hour for the 30 minute flight option and 1 1/2 hours for the 1 hour flight option.
1 student and up to 2 passengers, pending weight restrictions
Spectators are welcome to take photos at the airport and view the take-off and landing
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Closed-toe shoes and sunglasses are highly recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule within 72 hours will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Yes, the combined weight of the student and up to 2 passengers cannot exceed 400 pounds.
Are there any age restrictions?
No, however anyone under the age of 18 must have parental consent.
Do I need any flying experience?
No experience is necessary. This is considered an introductory flight lesson.
What happens if the weather is bad?
Safety is the top priority. In the event there is inclement weather, you will work directly with your flight instructor to reschedule. Always contact the experience provider on the day of your flight lesson with any questions regarding weather concerns.
What is the plane like?
This flight lesson will take place in a Piper Arrow aircraft. It is a 4-person single-engine plane perfect for first-time fliers and flight training.
Other Salt Lake City Gift Ideas:(View all 19 Salt Lake City experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $140
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $195
- Salt Lake City Scenic Helicopter FlightFrom: $355
- Ultimate Zipline Adventure TourFrom: $161
- Soldier Hollow Horseback RidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $89
- Learn to Fly a Piper ArrowAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $168
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $270
- Park City White Water RaftingFrom: $123
- All Salt Lake City Experiences
"John was our pilot. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions while we were flying. Loved this experience and will be back! "
"This was one of the coolest things I've ever done, even though I was the just the passenger. It was a birthday present, and he loved it ("best birthday ever!"). He did 90% of the flying. Our pilot was awesome, booking was easy, everything went smoothly, and I'd do this again in a heartbeat. "