West Jordan - Salt Lake City, UT
Monday through Saturday - 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly in a Robinson R-44 Helicopter with an experienced and certified FAA pilot
- Up to 3 passengers per flight
- Spectacular views may include the Utah State Capitol building, Olympic Cauldron Park, Temple Square and the Wasatch Mountain Range
- Get a bird's eye view of Salt Lake City on this helicopter sightseeing flight!
Enjoy a scenic flight above the beautiful Utah landscape on a helicopter tour over Salt Lake City!
You'll fly with a certified FAA pilot in a Robinson R-44 helicopter. With years of experience, feel safe when your feet are off the ground!
Choose between a 30 or 60 minute flight for incredible views of Salt Lake City. Sights may include:
- Utah State Capitol building
- Downtown Salt Lake
- Olympic Cauldron Park
- Temple Square
- Wasatch Mountain Range
Enjoy a different vantage point of beautiful Salt Lake when you take a helicopter sightseeing flight!
- 1 passenger flight: weight cannot exceed 300 pounds
- 2 passenger flight: individual weight cannot exceed 225 pounds
- 3 passenger flight: individual weight cannot exceed 200 pounds
- Photo ID is required
- All ages are welcome
- Parental consent form must be signed for students under 18 years old
- Headsets with a two-way communication system are provided
Depending on the option selected, either 30 minutes of flight time or 60 minutes of flight time.
Up to 3 passengers
Spectators are welcome to observe take-off and landing from a viewing area located at the heliport.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions; flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply.Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience and may incur a fee of up to $55. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule directly with your experience provider.
What should I bring with me?
All passengers must bring a valid form of ID. You may also want to bring a camera.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
The maximum weight per person is 280 pounds. Children are welcome on the scenic flight but must be accompanied by an adult.
What kind of helicopter will we be in?
This scenic flight will take place in a Robinson R-44 helicopter.
Other Salt Lake City Gift Ideas:(View all 18 Salt Lake City experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $140
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $195
- Salt Lake City Scenic Helicopter FlightFrom: $355
- Soldier Hollow Horseback RidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $89
- Learn to Fly a Piper ArrowAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $168
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $270
- Park City White Water RaftingFrom: $123
- Mountain Biking Singletrack RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $123
- All Salt Lake City Experiences