Soldier Hollow Horseback Riding
- Venue of the 2002 Winter Olympics
- Views of the Wasatch Mountains, Mt. Timpanogos & Deer Creek Reservoir
- Summit the Crow's Nest, an original hunting camp of the Ute Indian Tribe
- 10-15 minute arena lesson to familiarize yourself with your trusty mountain horse
Enjoy a scenic horseback ride high on the south slope of the historic Soldier Hollow Valley--venue of the 2002 winter Olympics.
Professional guides and friendly horses will take you on a ride you'll never forget. Enjoy views of the Wasatch Mountains, including Mount Timpanogos and Deer Creek Reservoir.
Climb to the summit of the Crow's Nest, an original hunting camp of the Ute Indian tribe. From here experience incredible views of Mount Timpanogos towering above.
Suitable for all riders.
April through October, daily- rides leave at 10am and 2pm.
- Riders must be at least 8 years old to participate on trail rides.
- One rider per horse--absolutely no double riding.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The trails are walking only.
- There is no weight limit. However, riders must be physically able to mount their horse unassisted.
- All rides begin with a 10-15 minute arena lesson to introduce guests to the horses. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to scheduled ride.
2 hour ride. Rides leave at 10am and 2pm
This experience is not weather dependent
What to Wear:
Jeans, boots and a comfortable top
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.