- Venue of the 2002 Winter Olympics
- Views of the Wasatch Mountains, Mt. Timpanogos & Deer Creek Reservoir
- Summit the Crow's Nest, an original hunting camp of the Ute Indian Tribe
- 10-15 minute arena lesson to familiarize yourself with your trusty mountain horse
Enjoy a scenic horseback ride high on the south slope of the historic Soldier Hollow Valley--venue of the 2002 winter Olympics.
Professional guides and friendly horses will take you on a ride you'll never forget. Enjoy views of the Wasatch Mountains, including Mount Timpanogos and Deer Creek Reservoir.
Climb to the summit of the Crow's Nest, an original hunting camp of the Ute Indian tribe. From here experience incredible views of Mount Timpanogos towering above.
Suitable for all riders.
- Riders must be at least 8 years old to participate on trail rides
- One rider per horse-absolutely no double riding
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- The trails are walking only
- There is no weight limit, but riders must be physically able to mount their horse unassisted
- All rides begin with a 10-15 minute arena lesson to introduce guests to the horses
The ride will last approximately 2 hours.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Jeans, boots and a comfortable top.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Salt Lake City Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Salt Lake City experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Aerobatic Decathlon Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Learn to Fly a CessnaFrom: $140Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Learn to Fly a Piper ArrowFrom: $168
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $160
- Salt Lake City Scenic Helicopter FlightFrom: $350
- Park City Food TourFrom: $75
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 4(1)
- Park City White Water RaftingFrom: $123
- All Salt Lake City Experiences
"Saddle was not totally comfortable."
"We really enjoyed the ride and the conversations. We have beautiful pictures of the views and the kids on the horses. Thanks for a memorable adventure. "