Learn To Row Course
Year Round. 7 days a week.
- Since 1987 our skilled and friendly instructors have taught thousands of non-rowers
- Individual Attention - Our instructors will provide you one-on-one instruction
- Whether you are 10 or 100, rowing is the perfect activity to improve your fitness while enjoying the serenity of being on the water
Ever notice that every gym and health club has at least one rowing machine? That's because fitness experts agree that rowing is one of the best aerobic, total-body exercises.
It not only burns calories and develops cardiovascular health, but also tones all major muscle groups, including the legs, arms, back and stomach. And, of course, it's great fun!
Since 1987, this rowing center has taught thousands of non-rowers to scull - the most symmetrical and natural form of rowing. The skilled and friendly coaches make learning the sculling stroke fun and easy for ages 10 to 100.
A large and varied fleet of sculling shells ensures the right boat for your size and skill level. Instructors focus on you and your development so you enjoy a more relaxing and rewarding rowing experience. Through this program, anyone can learn to row.
Participants must be at least 10 years of age.
Price includes all rowing equipment.
Let you instructor know if you have concerns about water safety, physical limitations, or personal comfort issues.
6 sessions. 1.5 hours each session.
Lessons are taught one-on-one, or in small groups, at the student's request.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear appropriate clothing for the current weather. Depending on the season and day, appropriate clothing can change from shorts and a t-shirt to a rain slicker and sweat bottoms. Feel free to consult the experience provider if you have any questions. Layers always give you options.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other San Antonio Gift Ideas:(View all 18 San Antonio experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $211
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $225
- Learn to Fly a GliderFrom: $395
- Craft Brewery TourFrom: $118
- Learn to Hang Glide ClassAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $149
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $279
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $325
- Private Glass Blowing ExperienceFrom: $200
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- All San Antonio Experiences