Private Wakeboard Lesson for 6
March - October. 7 days a week.
- Your head instructor has over 17 years of wakeboarding experience including competing on the Pro Tour
- Your instruction is completely customized and tailored to your specific experience level and needs
- Learn new wakeboard skills behind a top of the line competition ski boat
- Enjoy a day of wakeboarding on beautiful Lake Austin
Come on out and enjoy a day on the water with friendly and professional instructors.
Years of competitive experience have helped your instructors build careers out of what they're passionate about, and that's wakeboarding. This competitive passion has carried over into their teaching of the sport.
Come on out with your friends or family and spend a day wakeboarding on beautiful Lake Austin!
For safety reasons, you must have at least 2 participants for this experience . Price includes up to 6 participants.
Along with your dry beach towel and clothes, it is recommended to bring a sack lunch with a few snacks and a camera.
This experience is not recommend for pregnant woman.
1.5 hours, 3 hours, and 6 hours options available.
Up to 6
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience you will wear a bathing suit and sunscreen. You will want to bring a towel and dry clothes for after your lesson.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other San Antonio Gift Ideas:(View all 22 San Antonio experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $498
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraFrom: $498
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $211
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $225
- Learn to Fly a GliderFrom: $395
- Learn to Hang Glide ClassAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $149
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $279
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $325
- Private Glass Blowing ExperienceFrom: $200
- All San Antonio Experiences