Private Water Skiing Lesson for 6
- Your head instructor has over 17 years of waterskiing and wakeboarding experience including competing on the Pro Wakeboard Tour
- Personalized instruction tailored to your specifics needs and desires
- Learn new waterskiing skills behind a top of the line competition ski boat
- Enjoy a day waterskiing on beautiful Lake Austin
With years of experience on the water, the instructors of this school are there to help you improve your skills and become more comfortable on your skis.
You will receive one on one teaching from established professionals in the sport, who focus on the individual needs of the student. When you're not in the water skiing, you'll be basking in the Austin sun on competition-rated ski boat.
Bring your family down to Lake Austin and enjoy some water skiing fun in the sun.
For safety reasons, you must have at least 2 participants for this experience . Price includes up to 6 participants.
Along with your dry beach towel and clothes, it is recommended to bring a sack lunch with a few snacks and a camera.
This experience is not recommended for pregnant woman.
1.5 hours, 3 hours, and 6 hours options available.
Up to 6
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience you will wear a bathing suit and sunscreen. You will want to bring a towel and dry clothes for after your lesson.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other San Antonio Experiences:(View all 19 San Antonio experiences)
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)From: $240Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a GliderFrom: $225
- Learn to Hang Glide ClassFrom: $120Avg Rating of: 3(2)
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightFrom: $279Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- San Antonio Scenic FlightFrom: $305
- San Antonio Sunset Flight for 2From: $729
- Adventure Caving TourFrom: $150Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $195Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(33)
- All San Antonio Experiences
- Gift Certificates