Driveway Austin - Austin, TX
Select Date/Times Only:
Click Here For Schedule
Buckle up and prepare for the driving experience of your life as you get behind the wheel of a Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera on a heart-pumping road course!
- Push the limits of the Lamborghini Superleggera, capable of going 0 to 60 MPH in 3.4 seconds
- Begin your day with approximately 45 minutes of instruction
- Feel the rush of speed as you navigate the curvy and fast course at Driveway Austin!
- A professional instructor will ride with you to provide helpful racing tips and techniques in real time
- Complimentary video package included!
Few people get the opportunity to get behind the wheel of a Lamborghini, let alone race one! This is your chance to experience the speed, power and precision handling of a Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera as you race down the course at Driveway Austin!
Your day at the track will start with approximately 45 minutes of instruction prior to racing the course. This time includes about 20 minutes of classroom instruction during which you will go over track driving lines, acceleration points, safety features, and more. Next you will spend about 15 minutes on the course with your instructor and other participants for a low-speed ride-along to better understand the course. Finally, you'll take about 10 minutes to go over final details and questions before hitting the track!
Before you know it, it's time to get behind the wheel and charge the road!Lamborghini LP 570-4 Superleggera: The Lamborghini LP 570-4 Superleggera sets the standard for super sport exotics cars. It thrills with breathtaking cornering speeds and immediate feedback. It hits 0 to 62 MPH in 3.4 seconds and 0 to 124 MPH in 10.2 seconds.
Lamborghini / Ferrari Combo package: For those of you who want it all, select the Lamborghini Superleggera & Ferrari Scuderia combo package and drive both of these legendary supercars. This 12 Lap package includes 6 laps with each car. This is the ultimate driving experience giving you the chance to race two of the most legendary vehicles ever made.
The Elevation Course at Driveway Austin: Located in the heart of Texas, Driveway Austin is a unique track experience. With it's signature corners and extreme elevation changes, this course brings a European flair to Texas. Even the asphalt was methodically tested and specially developed for maximum grip in both wet and dry conditions. The course is approximately 1 mile and boasts 11, thrilling turns. There is really no other course like it!Get ready for the ultimate racing experience that you will never forget!
- Helmets will be provided.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license
- Customers over 6' may have difficulty comfortably or safely driving these cars. If the racing instructor determines that you are unable to safely drive your selected vehicle, you will be given the opportunity to drive another car at the instructor's discretion.
- Included in the cost of this experience is a $39 vehicle damage waiver
- Complimentary video package of your experience is included
Total experience lasts approximately 2 hours
1 driver per car but up to 20 participants per group
We encourage you to bring family and friends to share the experience! Don't forget to bring a camera!
Generally this experience will run rain or shine. The vehicles are equipped with safety systems to handle driving in any condition. In the event extreme weather conditions force your session to be cancelled, your experience provider will reschedule your experience. Please contact your experience provider if you have any concerns about the weather on the day of your experience.
What to Wear:
Comfortable clothing, socks, long pants and closed toed shoes; tennis shoes are recommended.
For this experience, we recommend booking at least 60 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. Rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 72-hours prior notice.
What are the requirements to drive?
Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license.
Do I need to know how to drive manual transmission?
No! All vehicles are equipped with a no-clutch, paddle shift on the wheel which you will be taught to use. If you prefer, automatic transmission mode is available on all the cars.
Are there any height or weight restrictions?
No, but participants over 6'2" may have difficulties comfortably fitting into the Lamborghini Superleggera. Please contact your experience provider if you have any concerns.
Do I need any previous racing experience?
Absolutely not! This driving experience is open to anyone! No matter what your skills are behind the wheel, you will enjoy the experience! You will, of course, follow the technical briefings and participate in a discovery lap with an instructor before you drive. You will also be accompanied by a professional driving instructor while you're on the track to help ensure that you take full advantage of the car.
Can I use my own helmet?
No. Helmets are provided and are specially equipped with integrated communication to allow you and your instructor to communicate.
Can I bring my own recording device?
A complimentary video package is included with this experience. However, participants are allowed to bring GoPro's if they choose to.
Other San Antonio Gift Ideas:(View all 22 San Antonio experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $498
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraFrom: $498
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $211
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $225
- Learn to Fly a GliderFrom: $395
- Learn to Hang Glide ClassAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $149
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $279
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $325
- Private Glass Blowing ExperienceFrom: $200
- All San Antonio Experiences