Coastal Helicopter Tour
Montgomery Field Airport - San Diego, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
Get a bird's eye view of the coastline and breathtaking sights of the San Diego area on the Coastal Helicopter Tour!
- An experienced, FAA Certified Pilot will take you on a 48-minute scenic flight in a Bell Jet Ranger Helicopter
- Up to 4 passengers and no age restrictions
- Sights may include Ocean Beach, Sunset Cliffs, North Island, San Diego State University, Lake Murray, the Olympic Training Center and more
- Enjoy unbeatable views of Southern California on this scenic flight!
See Southern California from above on the Coastal Helicopter Tour in San Diego!
During the 48-minute sightseeing flight, you'll fly with a FAA Certified Pilotover the California coastline and more. Sights on the flight may include (subject to change):
- Point Loma
- Imperial Beach
- Otay Lake
- Olympic Training Center
- San Diego State University
- Lake Murray
Up to 4 passengers can ride in the state of the art sightseeing helicopter, the Bell Jet Ranger.
Discover the thrill of flying when you soar high above California for breathtaking views and an unbeatable experience on the Coastal Helicopter Tour!
- Individual weight of each passenger cannot exceed 350 pounds
- Photo ID from all passengers is required
- All ages are welcome
- Passengers under 2 years of age must ride in customer-provided car seat
- Parental consent form must be signed for students under 18 years old
Approximately 48 minutes of flight time with a total experience duration near 1 hour.
Flights in the Bell 206B3 Jet Ranger helicopter are for up to 4 passengers.
Spectators are welcome to observe take-off and landing from a viewing area located at the heliport.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply.Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience and will incur a fee of up to $75. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule directly with your experience provider.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Individual passengers must not exceed 350 pounds.
Are there any age restrictions?
All ages are welcome on this scenic flight, however passengers 2 years of age and younger must be in a car seat. Passengers are required to supply the car seat.
How long is the flight?
Total flight time is approximately 24 minutes.
What will we see?
Sights may include Ocean Beach, Sunset Cliffs, Point Loma, North Island, The Del Coronado, Imperial Beach, San Ysidaro, the Olympic Training Center, San Diego University and more.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 77 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $125
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $88
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $50
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences