San Diego, CA
Monday through Thursday - 1:45 PM & 4:15 PM
Friday through Sunday - 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM
Enjoy views of the waterfront and the Gaslamp Quarter on this Downtown San Diego Segway Tour!
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides will lead you on a 2-hour tour
- Receive hands on training before the tour, no experience necessary
- Sights on this tour may include Seaport Village, Victorian-era buildings of the Gaslamp Quarter, Petco Park, the fish market, bay, and more
- Travel through the heart of downtown by Segway and see the city like you've never seen it before!
Take the city by Segway on a Downtown and Gaslamp Quarter Segway Tour!
You'll meet your experienced and friendly guide and enjoy hands on training along with a video tutorial for riding a Segway. Once your tour group feels comfortable, you'll embark on your approximately 2-hour tour through downtown and the Gaslamp Quarter.
Take in beautiful views of the bay including grand hotels, Seaport Village, and impressive yachts. Glide along the cobblestone pathways and enjoy the architectural wonders of San Diego including the Embarcadero Waterfront and beautiful Victorian-era buildings of the Gaslamp Quarter.
Learn about the city while you take in amazing views and wheel along the walkways of San Diego!
Segway is a registered trademark of Segway Inc.
- Tour will include an orientation session that includes practice on the Segway so that all participants feel comfortable while riding
- Segway and helmet are provided
- Participants must be at least 14 years old, weigh between 100-260 pounds, andbe at least 48" in height
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- No alcohol is allowed
The total experience will last approximately 2 hours. Training and safety instruction is included in this time.
Each Segway tour can accommodate up to 8 participants.
This tour is for booked participants only.
This experience will run rain or shine. If it rains, ponchos will be provided. However, tours do not operate in lightning and extreme weather conditions so please be sure to contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear casual attire and footwear that is suitable for standing and weather conditions. Flat-soled shoes are required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 2 hours prior to your experience directly with the segway provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 2 hours prior to your booked time will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any age and/or weight restrictions?
Participants must be at least 14 years old, weigh between 100-260 pounds, and be at least 48" tall.
What should I wear?
Participants should wear flat, closed-toe shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions.
Do I need experience?
No experience is necessary! All participants will watch a Segway training video and receive hands-on instruction prior to the start of the tour.
How fast can a Segway travel?
Depending on the terrain and conditions, Segways can travel between 10-12 miles per hour.
Do I have to wear a helmet?
Yes, a helmet will be provided and must be worn at all times while on the Segway.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 78 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $87
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $86
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences