La Jolla, CA
Daily - 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM
- 360 views of San Diego
- Zip down a thrilling 3.5 mile descent
- Tour some of San Diego's most prestigious and quaint neighborhoods including: La Jolla, Pacific Beach, and Mission Beach
- Great way to see the beautiful sights of San Diego while having fun outside!
San Diego's first and largest multi sport tour operator will show you a local bike route in La Jolla that provides both incredible views and a little speed.
Start at the top of Mt. Soledad with stunning 360 views of San Diego and then zip down the thrilling 3.5 mile descent.
Casually cruise through the back streets of La Jolla, Pacific Beach and Mission Beach. The tour is mostly flat, with a few hills that can be walked up.
Typically upon return, the tour will stop to take in the fun at La Jolla's own seal rookery, the Children's Pool.
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age
- Multi-speed hybrid-type bicycle, helmet, water and snacks are provided
- Tour covers approximately 10 miles, the first 3.5 miles are downhill and the rest is predominately flat
Group size varies, but there must be at least 2 participants for the tour to go.
This tour is for booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and closed-toe shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is provided?
A multi-speed hybrid type bicycle, helmet, water in a souvenir bottle, and snacks will be provided by the tour guide.
How long and strenuous is this tour?
The total ride will cover about 10 miles.You'll start out with a scenic and enjoyable 3.5 mile downhill section with minimal pedaling.The remainder of the ride is predominantly flat, with a few short uphill sections along the way.
What parts of San Diego do we ride through?
You'll start your ride at the magnificent Mt. Soledad, taking in the breathtaking 360 degree views. You'll then tour your way through some of La Jolla's most beautiful neighborhoods and along it's legendary coastline. You'll continue to explore the classic beach neighborhoods of Pacific Beach and Mission Beach. Along the way, you might even get a chance to take in the seals sunbathing at the historic "Children's Pool" in La Jolla.
What happens if the tour is cancelled for weather?
If the tour is cancelled for weather, you will be able to reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What is the age requirement?
Participants must be at least 14 years old to participate in this tour.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 78 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $125
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $88
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $50
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences
"Nat (our tour guide) was a rock star. Great trip."
"Our biking tour crew were all wonderful. Chris and Nick were great and was evident that they enjoyed their job. The address on the storefront didn't really match what we were told. We were in the right block, but the numbers were a little off."
"Myself and Jen just wanted to check-in and say thank you for being a huge part of our vacation. The entire interaction from start to finish was something to remember. Be sure that you will receive nothing but the best verbal references from us, and continued business in the future. "