La Quinta Resort & Club - Palm Springs, CA
A Season -January 1 - January 26, 2017
B Season -January 27 - March 2, 2017
C Season -March 3 - April 29, 2017
D Season -April 30 - June 3, 2017
E Season -June 4 - September 28, 2017
F Season -September 29 - December 31, 2017
*Rates may fluctuate based on time of year and black out dates apply. Please call Cloud 9 Living regarding black out dates.
Treat yourself to 2 days and 2 nights of luxury at La Quinta Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. Experience the unparalleled golf courses, first class amenities, and true luxury of La Quinta!
- Host of several golf championships including the PGA Grand Slam and The PGA Skins Game
- 5 courses designed by Pete Dye, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Greg Norman and Tom Weiskoph
- 535 fireplaces, 41 pools, 53 hot tubs, 23 tennis courts, and 5 world class golf courses,it all adds up to one life changing experience!
La Quinta Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, features 90 holes of some of the country's best golf, including the famous Stadium Golf Course at PGA West and the picturesque Mountain Course at La Quinta Resort.
Named as one of the World's Best Golf Resorts by Travel & Leisure Magazine as well as one of "America's Top 10 Winter Golf Resorts by Forbes Traveler Magazine, it's no surprise that the Stadium Course at PGA West is host to several PGA Tour events such as the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, Diners Club Matches, PGA Grand Slam and The PGA Skins Game.
Experience golf at it's finest and take your shot on mastering these championship courses!
Rates listed are valid for the 2017 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2017 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases. Prices listed are inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees and daily resort charges.
- One round of golf per day on La Quinta Resort courses or the resort courses at PGA West
- Luxurious accommodations in a Resort Casita room
- Daily resort charge is included in package price and includes complimentary toll-free, credit card and local area calling, unlimited use of fitness center, in room coffee service, driving range use (including balls), golf bag storage, lawn games, high-speed internet access, complimentary daily self and valet parking and a daily midweek newspaper.
Other Important Information:
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and Check-out is at 12:00 PM
- Closest airports are Palm Springs Int'l (7 miles), San Diego Int'l (126 miles) and Los Angeles Int'l (133 miles)
There is a 2 night minimum for each package. Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and 1 round of golf. For packages not listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Package prices are per person and are based on single or double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For larger groups, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy may not be given access to the course. Gentleman may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. Tee times must be canceled 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 77 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $125
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $88
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $50
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences