Manicure & Pedicure in San Diego
Spa Aquazul located in San Diego, CA at the Hilton Bayfront
Daily - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Enjoy a unique spa experience in the picturesque surroundings of the San Diego Bayfront
- Spa has been awarded "Favorite New Spa" by Spa Magazine readers and "San Diego's Favorite Spa to Get Pampered Right Now" by 944 Magazine readers
- Give your feet the pampering they deserve with this relaxing spa pedicure
- Follow with a soothing manicure to leave your skin glowing and youthful
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Indulge yourself in a refreshing spa manicure and pedicure. This treatment will have you looking and feeling great.
Begin your signature pedicure by treating your toes to an aromatherapy soak. Special attention is focused on transforming callused or sore feet into feeling rejuvenated and new. A thorough sugar scrub of the feet and legs exfoliates and invigorates your senses. After an application of the spa's signature shea butter concreta, feet will be wrapped in warm bliss to penetrate deep moisture into your skin. This treatment is completed with a moisturizing lotion massage focusing on any sore spots and a flawless polish or buff.
Follow with a pampering manicure that truly is the ultimate sensory journey for the hands. An aromatherapy soak gently softens and revitalizes the skin while incorporating exceptional care of nails and cuticles in this refining hand treatment. After a light sugar scrub, your hands and forearms will be wrapped in warm towels. Your skin will be left feeling refreshed after a pressure point hand massage. To finish, your nails are shaped and polished to perfection.
- This treatment is only available to ages 16 and up, and participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present during treatment
- The spa offers many complimentary amenities including an eucalyptus steam grotto, relaxation lounge in each of the changing rooms, a pool and jacuzzi are also available as well as access to the fitness room
GRATUITY IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS PACKAGE
110 minute treatment
Only participants are allowed to attend the appointment.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there an age restriction?
This treatment is only available to ages 16 and up, and participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present during treatment.
What amenities are included?
The spa offers many complimentary amenities including an eucalyptus steam grotto, relaxation lounge in each of the changing rooms, a pool and jacuzzi are also available as well as access to the fitness room.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 79 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $87
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $263
- Fly a JetpackFrom: $179
- Fly a JetboardFrom: $179
- Fly a Jetpack & JetboardFrom: $329
- All San Diego Experiences