Mustang School - Chuckwalla Valley - Desert Center
Chuckwalla Valley Raceway - Desert Center, CA
By request, pending track availability.
Please contact Cloud 9 Living for further details.
- Includes classroom instruction, on-track lapping sessions, video analysis of your performance and feedback from professional instructors
- Take your driving skills to the next level behind the wheel of a fully race-prepared, 420 horsepower Mustang GT
- There's no better venue to progress your driving than on the Chuckwalla Valley Raceway's 17 turn, 2.68 mile road course
Hard on the gas, drifting sideways while driving forward, over the limit, fully in control. That's what the Chuckwalla Valley Raceway driving experience delivers.
Choose from either a Half Day, 1 Day or 2 Day class:
This 4-hour program introduces you to the basics of high-performance driving. You'll start your day with a classroom session orienting you to the track, vehicle dynamics, and tactics to get the most out of your time behind the wheel. Then it's time to hit the track for 6 laps, followed by feedback from your instructors and a 2nd lapping session. Finally you'll wrap up with a few hot laps from your instructors to show you what the car (and eventually you!) can really do.
This 8-hour program teaches you the basics of vehicle dynamics to help your improve your car control. You'll experience 4 lapping sessions on the track, with feedback from your professional instructors between each session.
Includes two 8-hour days at the track using a combination of classroom sessions, video analysis from your in-car camera and feedback from your professional instructor to take your driving to the next level. Learn techniques that will enable you to link corners into seamless, high-speed combinations that result in fast, controlled and consistent laps. Perfect for the Pro-Am race car driver.
About the course:
The 2.68 mile road course at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway is complete with 17 turns, elevation changes, double-apex sweepers and a banked high-speed bowl that will take your breath away.
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition
- Participants must possess a valid driver's license
- Participants must be able to drive a manual transmission (stick shift)
Ranges depending on the option selected. Half day is approximately 4 hours and a full day is approximately 8 hours.
1 per car
Absolutely! Friends and family are encourage to come watch, however there is a $10.00 per person gate fee.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in the event of inclement weather. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule for a mutually agreeable date or be issued a rain check.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, weather appropriate attire and closed toed shoes. No sandals, flip-flops or heels.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed with at least 30 days notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 30 days in advance will result in the loss of the value of your certificate.
How fast will I go?
Speeds vary from driver to driver, depending upon prior driving experience and how comfortable each individual driver is on the track. Most drivers can expect to reach top speeds of 100 mph.
Do I need to know how to drive stickshift?
Yes, participants must be able to drive manual transmission (stickshift).
Can my friends and family come watch?
Yes, friends and family are encouraged to come watch at the track, however there is a $10.00 per person gate fee.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 79 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $87
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $86
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences