Private Surfing Lesson
- Over 12 years experience teaching surfing in a program designed for quick learning, fun and safety
- Expert instructors are Red Cross certified in Lifesaving, CPR, and First Aid
- Learn in a positive environment, with instructors who will make you comfortable and confident
- For beginners to intermediates
Join us in the water as our experienced staff of expert instructors guide you through the fundamentals of surfing in a safe, fun, and memorable experience.
As a beginner, you will start by learning the basics of paddling, board handling, wave selection, and board riding.
For those with some experience, we will assist you in perfecting your wave riding skills and taking you to the next level. In addition, your lesson will also cover etiquette, address environmental issues, and teach ocean awareness.
Catch the wave and experience for yourself what the surfing craze is all about!
Private Lesson with Pat Weber option: Pat Weber is the founder and head coach of your surf academy and a surfing champion. Pat has recreational and competitive surfing experience since 1966 and is one of San Diego's renowned surf instructors!
Surfboards and wetsuits can be provided for all surfers.
Depends upon option selected; for groups of 3 or more please contact Cloud 9 Living.
Yes, spectators are allowed.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear your bathing suit and bring a towel and change of clothes. Also, bring a wetsuit if you have one; if not, one can be provided at an additional cost.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 80 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- San Diego Brewery TourFrom: $145Avg Rating of: 4-half(2)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530
- America's Cup SailingFrom: $120Avg Rating of: 4-half(7)
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)From: $130Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- San Diego Dinner CruiseFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(9)
- Champagne Brunch CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All San Diego Experiences