Private Wine Tasting Tour in San Diego
San Diego, CA
Year round. 7 days a week, pending tour guide and venue availability.
- Enjoy a walking wine tour through a historical San Diego neighborhood as you sample wine at three locations
- Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will teach you about the area's culture and rich history while leading you through the Gaslamp Quarter
- At each stop, you'll enjoy a wine tasting and learn about the venue from the local staff
- This is a great experience for a special occasion!
Explore the Gaslamp Quarter in a new way on a walking wine tour featuring wine tasting and neighborhood culture.
With so many fabulous wine bars and lounges in the Gaslamp Quarter, it's impossible to visit even half of them in one night.
Your tour guide has selected three venues that will have you tasting from the latest technology of enomatic wine dispensers, a secret barrel room, and beautifully designed lounges only found in San Diego.
The wine tour highlights three wine destinations led by a bar representative. You will enjoy 4-7 wine tastes per stop and have small aperitivos at at least two locations.
Between venues, on your stroll, your guide will teach you about the dicey past of the Gaslamp Quarter - how it was a haven for sailors of the early 20th Century, full of brothels, opium dens, gambling parlors and underground bars.
All participants must be at least 21 years of age. Gratuity for your tour guide is not included and is appreciated if you enjoy the tour.
This is a private experience for your group.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 1 week prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 1 week prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other San Diego Experiences:(View all 80 San Diego experiences)
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- San Diego Brewery TourFrom: $135Avg Rating of: 4-half(2)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530
- America's Cup SailingFrom: $120Avg Rating of: 4-half(7)
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)From: $130Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- San Diego Dinner CruiseFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(9)
- Champagne Brunch CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All San Diego Experiences
- Gift Certificates