Romantic Dinner for Two
San Diego, CA
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Your chef will bring the groceries, prepare a delicious 3 course dinner, serve you and clean up afterward
- Discuss with the chef food preferences, dietary concerns and menu options during an initial consultation
- Your friendly and professional chef graduated first in her class at the National Culinary School
- Great experience for new parents who can't get out, or anyone looking for a memorable romantic evening!
There is something to be said for being served exquisite cuisine at a candle-lit table sitting across from the one you love. With this experience you can do just that, without leaving the comforts of your own home!
Chef Julie Barber will come to your home and make this an evening you and your loved one will never forget. After Chef Julie arrives with groceries in hand, she'll prepare a customized 3-course dinner for the two of you. She'll even clean up so the two of you can relax and enjoy each others company.
Whether it's for a surprise marriage proposal, anniversary, or just because you love each other, Chef Julie will work with you to create a unique and memorable experience.
Chef Julie will consult with you to customize the menu to your liking, and can accommodate virtually any tastes you have.
So get ready for a romantic evening that you and your loved one will never forget. Because the saying really is true, there is no place like home!
About the Chef: Chef Julie Barber graduated first in her class at the National Culinary School, and has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Michigan. Chef Julie is one of the leading personal chefs in San Diego and is dedicated to providing you healthy, fresh and utterly delicious foods using only the freshest ingredients.
- Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience
- Choose 3 Courses: Appetizer, Salad, Soup, Entree, or Dessert
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Should you request a particular item outside the established budget (additional courses, wine pairings, beverages), not a problem, you can simply reimburse your chef
- Chef will travel to most areas in San Diego County; additional travel fees may apply for far north or east county locations
- For groups of 3+ attendees,Click Herefor our "Personal Chef for an Evening" experience
Approximately 3 hours
This is a romantic dinner for 2.
This private party is for just the 2 of you.
This experience is not weather dependent
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance; holiday times are busy and will require more advance notice.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 10 days notice prior to your booked date. Rescheduling between 10 days and 72 hours will incur a $75 fee, and the failure to reschedule at least 72 hours of your booked date.
How far will the chef travel?
The chef will travel to most areas in San Diego County. However, additional travel fees may apply for far north or east county locations.
What do I need to provide?
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
How will the chef decide on the menu?
The chef will work with you to customize the menu and lesson plan according to your personal preference. Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem; you can simply reimburse your chef upon arrival.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your chef is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience. Recommended gratuity is $20-25 per person.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 78 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $125
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $88
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $50
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences
"Julie was our personal chef. She was punctual, very organized and had everything prepared in under 1.5 hours. She was very personable and the food was outstanding. I chose the below menu items. Soup: Italian sausage, fennel & kale soup w/pasta. Entrée: roasted red pepper, pesto & buffalo mozzarella, layered chicken breast w/saffron couscous, & glazed garlic green beans. Dessert: strawberry short cakes w/whipped cream, fresh berries & chocolate sauce. This was a surprise for my wife. It was our 6th anniversary. She loved it. It was a very nice experience. I certainly recommend. "
"I bought the romantic dinner for two experience for my parents as it was my dad's 60th birthday and my sister and I couldn't be there. I worked with Stacy, from epicures, to customize the menu and was amazing to work with! My parents thought she was incredibly sweet and loved all of her creations. Thanks for helping in making my dad's birthday so great!"