Monday through Friday - 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday - 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
*Rates do not apply for the week of Valentine's day, holidays and specialty cruises
- Enjoy this romantic 1-hour cruise in Coronado with your own private gondolier
- Includes soft blankets, ice buckets and wine glasses, so feel free to bring a bottle of wine to enjoy
- Whether it's your first date or you've been married for years, this is a wonderful date idea!
Enjoy a romantic Venetian style gondola ride, in San Diego. Explore the scenic canals and waterways of the Coronado Cays, with your own private gondola ride.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Open up a bottle of wine and toast to a romantic time on the water. Souvenir wine glasses will be provided as well as soft blankets to keep you warm.
Give the unexpected, this exhilarating gondola cruise is a great way to experience romance on the water.
- Soft blankets, ice buckets, glassware, and wine openers are supplied
- Guests may bring their own beverages and finger foods
- All ages are welcome
Approximately 1 hour
Rides are private and can accommodate up to 6 people per gondola, depending on the option selected.
This ride is for booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress for the weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are children allowed?
Yes, and children under the age of 3 years old are free when accompanied by an adult.
Is wine provided?
The ice buckets, glasses, and a bottle opener are provided. You may bring your own beverage, or a beverage can be arranged at the time of booking.
Can I bring food?
Yes, however, finger foods are recommended, as utensils are difficult to use on the gondola.
Is my cruise private?
Yes, cruises are private for you and your guests, however there is always a gondolier on boat.
Where does the gondola go?
Gondola cruises depart from Loews Isle Marina and travel through the canals and waterways of the Coronado Cays. The Coronado Cays is a small community about four miles south of Coronado Village.
Does the boat ever tip over?
No, the boats are very sturdy. Life jackets are on board per Coast Guard regulation.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 81 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $87
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $263
- Fly a JetpackFrom: $179
- Fly a JetboardFrom: $179
- Fly a Jetpack & JetboardFrom: $329
- All San Diego Experiences
"Excellent local adventure. Had so much fun. Nighttime was the best time to go. Very quiet and romantic. "
"My boyfriend and I had a great time. The guide had us laughing during the tour and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely do it again."
"Our guide (Columbin) was great. He gave us privacy, but also answered questions we had. The gondola company was great. In addition, Cloud 9 Living was terrific. Easy to make reservations!! Courteous and helpful!!"