San Diego, CA
Daily - 7:30 AM and 2:00 PM
*Pending instructor availabilty
- Capture the visual essence of San Diego's top tourist attractions on this half-day photo safari
- Former movie and commercial photographer, Elle's professional guidance creates a custom day for photographers of all skill levels - beginners to advanced
- Learn photography skills such as lighting, exposure and composition as you explore Balboa Park, the Gaslamp Quarter, Sunset Cliffs and more
- Build confidence in your new photography skills and bring home amazing photos to impress your family and friends!
Explore and capture the visual essence of San Diego on this unique half-day photo safari with professional photographer, Elle Gamboa.
This experience will take you to the most popular and scenic attractions such as: Balboa Park, Seaport Village, Gaslamp Quarter, Sunset Cliffs, La Jolla Cove, Old Town and more.
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced amateur, your expert photographer will work directly with you to expand your travel and subject photography skills.
Participants are taught the basics of photography such as lighting, composition and exposure using various landmarks of San Diego as models. Learn to take postcard quality photos even with a disposable camera.
Whether you are visiting San Diego or are a long time resident, this is a great way to absorb the city and learn more about photography.
All photo safari graduates received safari photo critiques and follow ups.
- There is no age limit, but the participants must be old enough to participate
- Equipment is not provided
- All participants need to bring film or digital cameras with extra batteries, film and memory cards
The half-day safari will take approximately 4.5 hours.
Up to 4 participants per safari.
This safari is for booked participants only.
This experience is not weather dependent. Alternate indoor photo opportunities are available.
What to Wear:
Casual attire, good walking shoes, sunscreen and a hat are recommended. Also, participants will need to bring a camera with extra batteries, film and memory cards.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is the equipment provided?
Equipment is not provided, all participants will need to bring film or digital cameras with extra batteries, film and memory cards.
Is there an age limit for the safari?
There is no age limit, but the participants must be old enough to participate.
Is the safari weather dependent?
This experience is not weather dependent. If the outdoor weather does not corporate, there are alternate indoor photo opportunities available.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 78 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $87
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $86
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences