San Diego, CA
May - October:
Fridays & Saturdays - 6:00 PM
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's day weekend (Feb 12, 13 and 14) and specialty cruises
Unwind on a San Diego Sights & Sips Sunset Cruise with spectacular bay views, enticing bites, cocktail specials, and fun tunes.
- Refresh with a boarding glass of chilled champagne or sparkling cider.
- Take in the magnificent sunset and skyline from the decks of this scenic cruise, while admiring San Diego attractions along the bay.
- Savor a delicious spread of light hors d'oeuvres and listen to entertaining background music.
- Celebrate a special occasion, take date night to the water, or just kick back to enjoy one of the most unique things to do in San Diego on the weekend.
Step onto a beautiful yacht with glass of boarding champagne or sparkling cider in-hand, for a memorable evening aboard the Sights & Sips Sunset Cruise in San Diego Bay.
Whether you're a local or visiting, this boat is the place to be during the weekends of warm months. Unwind with friends, impress someone special, or simply take to the water to enjoy one of the most fun things to do in San Diego on this 2-hour scenic cruise.
Sip some bubbly as you explore the ship, marveling at the stunning downtown city skyline. Snap some photos and stroll along the ship's decks. There's no better place to catch gorgeous views of The Big Bay, Seaport Village, Coronado Bay Bridge, historic warships like the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan, and other renowned San Diego attractions.
Experience the royal treatment of the Sights & Sips Sunset Cruise as stewards present you with passed hors d'oeuvres such as mini sliders, coconut shrimp and mushroom bruschetta. Or help yourself to a scrumptious buffet-style spread, featuring parmesan bread sticks, spinach and artichoke dip, a cheese display, and fresh vegetable crudités.
Sweet tooth need satisfying? Indulge in tempting treats like coconut macaroons and chocolate-dipped strawberries. While the menu items are subject to change, you can rest assured you'll enjoy the finest hors d'oeuvres on the San Diego Bay.
This scenic cocktail cruise is a wonderful way to raise a glass as you wind down your day or kick off the night. Additional drinks and craft beer options are available for guests to purchase on board, if desired. So wet your whistle, soak up stunning sights, enjoy some vibrant tunes, and make memories that will last well beyond this incredible evening on the Sights & Sips Sunset Cruise in San Diego Bay.
Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest over the age of 18 to board. Participants under the age of 18 must have parent/guardian supervision.
The yacht can carry up to 500 guests.
This experience is only for those on the cruise.
This cruise will run in light rain. Cancellations depend on wind, sea conditions, and precipitation; your experience provider will reach out the day of your cruise in the event of a cancellation. If you have any questions about weather conditions please contact your experience provider. Cruises canceled due to weather conditions will be rescheduled for another date.
What to Wear:
Business Casual is recommended. Attire such as khaki pants and a collared shirt are just fine. However, attire varies from comfortable shorts to the more formal. Bring along a light jacket or wrap as it may get a bit breezy.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Will there be food on the cruise?
Yes. Light hors d'oeuvres, both buffet style and steward passed, will be served.
Are drinks included?
You will be given a boarding glass of chilled champagne or sparkling cider. Hornblower signature cocktails and monthly drink specials can be purchased on board.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 78 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $87
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $86
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences