Montgomery Field Airport - San Diego, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
See the beautiful sights only the West Coast can offer on a Southern California Helicopter Tour in San Diego!
- Fly with an experienced, FAA Certified Pilot on the 24-minute scenic flight
- Up to 4 passengers and no age restrictions
- Soar high above the coastline in a Bell Jet Ranger Helicopter, perfect for sightseeing
- Get a bird's eye view of Torrey Pines Golf Course, La Jolla cliffs, Pacific Beach, Crystal Pier and more!
Enjoy breathtaking views of the shoreline and more on a Southern California Helicopter Tour in San Diego!
The FAA Certified Pilot will fly you and up to 3 passengers in a helicopter designed to offer the best views for everyone, the Bell Jet Ranger.
Keep your eyes open for marine life as you fly over the coastline of Southern California on this scenic helicopter tour. Unbeatable landmark sights during the 24-minute flight may include (subject to change):
- Torrey Pines Golf Course
- La Jolla cliffs
- Pacific Beach
- Crystal Pier
- Mission Bay
Marvel at the beauty of the sights below when you fly high above the coastline on the Southern California Helicopter Tour!
- Individual weight of each passenger cannot exceed 350 pounds
- Photo ID from all passengers is required
- All ages are welcome
- Passengers under 2 years of age must ride in customer-provided car seat
- Parental consent form must be signed for students under 18 years old
Approximately 24 minutes of flight time with a total experience duration near 30-45 minutes.
Flights in the Bell 206B3 Jet Ranger helicopter are for up to 4 passengers.
Spectators are welcome to observe take-off and landing from a viewing area located at the heliport.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply.Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience and will incur a fee of up to $75. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule directly with your experience provider.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Individual passengers weight must not exceed 350 pounds.
Are there any age restrictions?
All ages are welcome on this scenic flight, however passengers 2 years of age and younger must be in a car seat. Passengers are required to supply the car seat.
How long is the flight?
Total flight time is approximately 24 minutes.
What will we see?
Sights may include the Torrey Pines Golf Course, La Jolla cliffs, Pacific Beach, Crystal Pier, Mission Bay and more.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 77 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $125
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $88
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $50
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences