Swedish Massage in San Diego
Spa Aquazul located in San Diego, CA at the Hilton Bayfront
Daily: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Enjoy a unique spa experience in the picturesque surroundings of the San Diego Bayfront
- Spa has been awarded "Favorite New Spa" by Spa Magazine readers and "San Diego's Favorite Spa to Get Pampered Right Now" by 944 Magazine readers
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Therapist will utilize smooth long strokes with light to moderate pressure
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Indulge yourself with a rejuvenating spa treatment at a beautiful San Diego Bayfront spa. Your experienced massage practitioner is dedicated to providing you a healing and transforming experience.
Considered to be the most universal of all massages, this classic European massage will reduce tension, increase circulation and induce relaxation.
Your therapist will use special massage oils while manipulating your muscles and de-stressing your entire body. You will walk away feeling fully revived with better circulation, more flexibility, and an overall ease of muscle aches and tensions.
Must be 18 years old for massage treatments.
The spa offers many complimentary amenities including an eucalyptus steam grotto and relaxation lounge in each of the changing rooms. A pool and jacuzzi are also available as well as access to the fitness room.
GRATUITY IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS PACKAGE.
Choose from a 50 or 80 minute massage.
Only participants are allowed to attend the appointment.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and re-scheduling are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 80 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- San Diego Brewery TourFrom: $145Avg Rating of: 4-half(2)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530
- America's Cup SailingFrom: $120Avg Rating of: 4-half(7)
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)From: $130Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- San Diego Dinner CruiseFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(9)
- Champagne Brunch CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All San Diego Experiences
"My daughter had won a gift card from her work and decided to use it on her sister and I. She wanted it to be special because I survived breast cancer this year. It was a wonderful experience and such a beautiful place. We had facials, message and pedicures. Each one of the staff of the ladies made it such a pleasant, warm and fun experience. What a great girl trip for us, thank you so much!!"
"Nice facility. Ourstanding therapist. I believe her name is Ning."