Wednesday and Friday - 6:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 2:00 PM
*Class times are subject to change
Whether you are looking for a new thrill or have always craved a taste of performing in the circus, Trapeze Lessons are just the thing to get your adrenaline running.
- Soar high with the only flying trapeze school in San Diego County
- Provider has been teaching enthusiastic students in circus arts since 2002
- Trapeze is a great way to get in shape, feel accomplishment, face your fears, or simply have fun
- No experience necessary!
Trapeze lessons are the perfect opportunity to fly, swing, and catch under the careful guidance of trained instructors.
With a minimum of 3 trained staff operating the outdoor rig during each lesson, you will receive personal attention every step of the way. All lessons are held with safety as the #1 priority. You will wear a harness and swing over a safety net.
While most students take classes for fun, your instructors also train those who aspire to a professional career. Begin with the basics and work up to more challenging tricks. After safety training and ground school you will learn the basic swing, knee swing, back-flip dismount, and maybe even a "catch"!
If you decide to purchase a multiple class pack, you will learn more tricks as the classes progress.
Between your instructors' infectious enthusiasm and the thrill of swinging through the air, this is an experience you will not soon forget!
- Participants must be at least 7 years old
- If you weigh close to 200 pounds, you must be able to hold your weight from a bar for 20 seconds to ensure your safety
- No experience necessary!
Please note: The flying trapeze is always done over a net and everyone wears a safety harness. Be sure to follow all safety rules. The occasional bump or scratch may occur, but safety is your instructors' number one priority - you will be in great hands.
Classes are generally 90 minutes in length. Classes with more than 8 participants may run longer.
You will be joined by other participants, for a total of up to 10 people per class.
Yes, the more the merrier! Animals are not allowed unless they are service dogs.
This experience is weather dependent. Please contact your experience provider in the event of inclement weather. If your class is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule for another date directly with the experience provider.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothes such as workout pants and tops. Be sure to wear pants that cover behind your knee.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 3 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is it safe?
Rest assured that every precaution is taken to ensure your safety and enjoyment. All students are required to wear harnesses. There is also a safety net to cushion any falls. As with most activities, the occasional scrape or bruise may occur.
Is this experience weather dependent?
Experiences are rarely cancelled due to weather. Light rain is no concern, but if more severe weather occurs your experience provider will call you to reschedule.
Are there any age or physical requirements?
Participants must be at least 7 years of age. If you weigh close to 200 lbs, you must be able to hold your weight from a bar for 20 seconds to ensure your safety.
Do I need to be strong to participate?
First time flyers can learn several basic tricks without much upper body strength. You will be amazed at how much stronger you will become with practice!
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 77 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $125
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $88
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $50
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences