San Francisco, CA
Tuesday & Friday - 8:30 AM
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guides have been featured in National Geographic and USA Today
- Spend the day exploring the redwood forests of Muir Woods and rolling hills of the Marin Headlands
- Includes pick-up and drop-off from Downtown San Francisco hotels, family-style lunch, transportation in a luxury vehicle, all entry fees, and an expert guide
- Educational and personalized experience designed to accommodate the interests of the group and conditions of the day
- Return to the city via the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and spend your afternoon experiencing San Franciscos amazing parks!
Visit the Golden Gate Bridge, Muir Woods, the Marin Headlands and as many of San Francisco's neighborhoods and and amazing parks as time allows on this Natural Wonders of San Francisco Tour!
Start the day by crossing the iconic Golden Gate Bridge to reach the Marin Headlands. Walk with your naturalist guide along the dramatic seaside cliffs of the coastal trail and Hawk Hill, and watch for birds of prey soaring over the water or sea lions congregating along the coast.
Your next stop is Muir Woods for a stroll through this old-growth forest of massive redwoods, some of which have grown nearly 300 feet.Savor a fresh, family-style lunch along the secluded shores of Muir Beach
You will travel back across the Golden Gate Bridge to explore San Francisco.Spend your afternoon experiencing San Franciscos amazing parks. Depending on the conditions of the day, you may stroll through the herbal-scented eucalyptus forests of the Lands End Sutro District or among the flutter of birds and butterflies in the serpentine grasslands of the Presidio.
This tour is led by an expert guide who goes beyond the standard talking points to capture what makes San Francisco such a special place!
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age
- Includes pick-up and drop-off from Downtown San Francisco hotels
- All park entry fees are included in the tour
- Highly qualified and knowledgeable guide
- Includes family-style lunch, and seasonal snacks and refreshments
This tour will last approximately 8 hours.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 10 per tour to ensure an intimate and personalized experience. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience runs rain or shine. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes and layers that you can add if there is wind or rain and remove when there is sunshine.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed. You may reschedule up to 7 days prior to your scheduled date for a $50 per person fee. No changes are allowed within 7 days of the scheduled experience.
How strenuous is this?
Your guide will choose the difficulty of the physical activity based on the group's interest and ability level.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
The experience provider can accommodate vegetarian diets, lactose intolerant diets, and also gluten free diets when given enough notice. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you have any food allergies or restrictions.
What happens if it rains?
The guides are great at choosing the best spots to experience the best views and hikes to accommodate weather conditions. This tour will run rain or shine, as it will be stunning regardless of what the weather may bring. Always contact the experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
Should I tip my guide?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
Do I need to bring any special gear?
All of the necessary equipment, food, park fees, and appropriate instructions are provided by your guide.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 106 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $102
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $165
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences